403 submission error in ODK 1.18 to 1.20

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I am using Google Drive (thru Google One 100GB subscription), as the depository of field data collected using mobile device (smartphone). I have set the environment described in ODK-GDrive/Gsheet integration. Since December 2018, accounts in both 'gmail.com' and 'irri.org' (google-based domain account of IRRI) have no problem submitting data using ODK Collect (v1.18 or higher) to gsheets in Drive. Last week I have created a new electronic survey form for ODK collect and a gsheet that will host all submitted data. All is fine for data collectors using 'gmail.com' account. They are able to submit their data and this data is encoded in the gsheet. Data collectors that are in 'irri.org' account received an error message shown below
ODK_collect_error_403

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
1.18, 1.19, and 1.20

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Unfortunately, the error is limited to irri.org account users

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Temporary fix is for data collector to apply for a gmail.com account and use that as input to 'general setting>google account'

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
I have seek support from Google One and their response is to contact the app developer

@Grzesiek2010 Do you have a sense why Google Apps wouldn't work for sheets submission?

I used my gorczykowski@soldevelo.com and was able to send a form. Did you create that sheet using your gmail.com account or irri.org?

Good day Grzegorz

Thanks for your reply. I created the sheets using gmail.com account. I set the sharing properties to 'Anyone with the link can edit' and also define explicitly the irri.org and gmail account accounts (with edit access) of our data collector. The setting works until a week ago when our data collectors reported that they were denied access during submission. I speculate that security setting of irri.org may have change. But the irony of this is that irri.org account can access the gsheet using the gsheet app
As a workaround, I recommended the use of gmail.com account as 'google account' value in ODK collect to complete the submissions

Regards

@Arnel_Rala_IRRI Since it was working, perhaps talk to your IT team who manages irri.org and see if they made any changes over the last week?