502 Bad Gateway / SSL is not working

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hey, Hope you all are fine in this pandemic. I am using aggregate on Google Cloud. On 1st of September I got a message from field the our server is reflecting error 502 Bad Gateway. After that I restart my server, my server started work for only 5 minutes, after 5 minute's it's stopped and I tried a lot with restart but nothing happened. Even I tried to open SSH for resize the disk volume and for log Generation process. But its showing error not connected with back-end. Please Help me on this I have a lot of data in the server.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

Google Cloud (VM instance) ODK Aggregate V2.0.5

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

I restart my server, my server started work for only 5 minutes, after 5 minute's it's stopped and I tried a lot with restart but nothing happened. Even I tried to open SSH for resize the disk volume and for log Generation process. But its showing error not connected with back-end. Please Help me on this I have a lot of data in the server.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Welcome to the ODK forum, @Anoop_Dwivedi! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

However, someone on the forum may still be able to help you.