Add appearance tags from odk builder

Hello everyone!
Do you know how can I add appareance tags like "w2" (with this one I could tell enketo grid theme to split in two columns) or "hide-input" (to disable altitude input) in geopoints at the builder app (https://build.getodk.org/)?
Advanced properties only has "show if", "constraints", "Constraint Invalid Text" and "calculate"
The only way I find to do this is to export as xlsForm, add it manually and then generate the xml from it

Thanks in advance

Hi @olivabianco
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

The only way I find to do this is to export as xlsForm, add it manually and then generate the xml from it

This is a correct solution because the Builder provides appearances that you can find in Style (at the bottom of the properties view).

yes, that is true, but the appereances that you can edit in the properties view of builder are limited, you can not enter free text to add for example "hide-input" (it helps to hide altitude/precission/lat/long from a geopoint -which is unknown for most of us when we add a location from field-)
So for edit the document, I use builder since it is very easy to add/update/remove new questions, but then I have to download xlsForm, add manually the appereance fields everytime I edit the form, and then transform the xls to xml to upload to ODK server (btw, if you use slider in numeric questions, the xls that is downloaded from builder has quotes, those have to be removed before transformation)
So all those steps could be avoided by having a free text input at properties that are added to appareance, I think...
Maybe I missing some cons of this option?

I'm not sure what solution would be better but definitely it would be good to be able to add all possible appearances. You are right. The thing is that the ODK Build is not very actively maintained and it lacks of many options. It's a tool for beginners or people that needs rather simple forms.