Add number of question based main question

Hi Dinesh,
I have checked the change you have made in excel file.
Q107 check is ${Q104} >= '4' or ${Q106} = '1'
I want two things together in this question:-

1. If child age is less 3 than it does not ask Q106 and Q107 and it is working fine.
  2. If Member age is above 3 and Q106=2 or 3 then don't ask Q107. But this check is not working. It will ask Q107.
    Q104 Check - As per I understand that check say that If Q102=1 than Q104 should not be less than 18. It working fine. But if Q102=1 again for the second member than Check say if you enter Q104 response that it will not allow to code 1 for the second member. But it doesn't work. It accepts code 1 for second third....etc all members.
    3.Q205a - As per my query if I have 2 Female members in HH roster than you can't enter 3 in Q205a.
  3. Q205B - As per my query if I have 1 Male member in HH roster than you can't enter 2 in Q205b. Both Q205a and Q205b is not working.
    I would like to request you please check it again and suggest.
    Thanks & regards,
    Anil
    Anil-Sample06-export.xlsx (19.9 KB)

Hi Dinesh,
I have checked the change you have made in excel file.
Q107 check is ${Q104} >= '4' or ${Q106} = '1'
I want two things together in this question:-

1. If a child age is less 3 than it does not ask Q106 and Q107 and it is working fine.
  2. If Member age is above 3 and **Q106=98Anil-Sample06-export.xlsx (19.9 KB) ** then don't ask Q107. But this check is not working. It will ask Q107.
    Q104 Check - As per I understand that check say that If Q102=1 than Q104 should not be less than 18. It working fine. But if Q102=1 again for the second member than Check say if you enter Q104 response that it will not allow to code 1 for the second member. But it doesn't work. It accepts code 1 for second third....etc all members.
    3.Q205a - As per my query if I have 2 Female members in HH roster than you can't enter 3 in Q205a.
  3. Q205B - As per my query if I have 1 Male member in HH roster than you can't enter 2 in Q205b. Both Q205a and Q205b is not working.
    I would like to request you please check it again and suggest.
    Thanks & regards,
    Anil

Can i know, how you checking these files ? IN ODK OR Enketo ?

When i checked in mobile V1.26.2. All your quires are working fine over here except for this query

1. Q104 Check - As per I understand that check say that If Q102=1 than Q104 should not be less than 18. It working fine. But if Q102=1 again for the second member than Check say if you enter Q104 response that it will not allow to code 1 for the second member. But it doesn't work. It accepts code 1 for second third....etc all members.

Hi Dinesh,

I am checking this program in ODK (V1.26.0).

I am converted xlsx file to XML and I have entered data in ODK program.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

I dont know whats wrong with it .. But when i checked its working perfectly fine with me.

Hi Dinesh,

If you don't mind can v connect thru hangout now.

Please do let me know your suitable time then I will connect as per your suitable time.

I share my screen with you and show you this check is not working in my end.

my gmail id is ak208870@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,

Anil

check your hangout. I dont know whats wrong with excel file

Hi Dinesh,

Are you send me invite in hangout.

Can you please share your ID so we can connect or say hi message from your ID then we will connect and I will show you.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi Dinesh,

Are you send me to invite in the hangout.

Can you please share your ID so we can connect or say hi message from your ID then we will connect and I will show you.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

I had already send it out the invitation. could you check it out ?

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please share your gmail ID. I have found your invite.

Please write Hi message to your hangout

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hello Anil,

I couldn't send you message in your hangout unless you accept my invitation.

so you need to accept my invitation that I had already send before starting conversation.

Thanks

Sorry Anil,

Please get attached of the Excel file here

Anil-Sample06-export.xlsx (19.7 KB)
For me its working everything fine expect for second query.

As, I am working from Home. I cant wait more for you over hangout. Its been like more than 15 minutes that i had send invitation but you haven't accepted.

May be some other time then,

Take care stay safe,

Regards
Dinesh Dongol

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your support and guidance.

I haven't received your invite otherwise I am ready to accept here.

Anyway, we will connect some other time as per your suitable time.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please share your email id other then forum ID. I am trying to connect you.

I have already share my email id (ak208870@gmail.com) to you.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi Mathieu,

Good Morning,

I have four queries. I have marked my queries in yellow colour.

1. Q104 (Age) - If Q102 (Relationship of HoH) =1 and Q104 <=18 then Give error message for the first row of the roster.
    If Q102 (Relationship of HoH) =1 and Q104 > 18 then give an error message for second-row Code 1 does not allow from row number 2.
    Q102=1 accept only for 1st row of the roster from 2nd row onward it allows other than 1 code.

2. Q107 (Education) - 1st condition. If Q104 < 3 then skip to Q106 and Q107 questions.
    2nd Condition if Q104>3 and Q106=98 then skip to Q107.

Let suppose a Total number of HH members are 4 in Household roster table where 2 male and 2 female are there. The two below queries:-

1. Q205a Q205a value should not be greater than or less than the of HH roster Female count value (Let suppose we have 2 female found is HH roster) then 205a value should be 2

2. Q205b Q205b value should not be greater than or less than the of HH roster Male count value (Let suppose we have 2 male found is HH roster) then 205b value should be 2.

I am enclosing my xlsx form your reference.

I would like to request you please make the correction in xlsx form if possible for you. I am trying these check but it is not working.

I am really grateful for your support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

AnilAnil-Sample07-export.xlsx (17.9 KB)