Adding new survey version to ODK Collect

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hi Everyone, I created a second/updated survey version and want to download it to three tablets that are already set up with ODK Collect. I tested and published the updated survey, and gave all three tablets access to it in 'Form Access'. However, the new survey isn't showing up on any of the tablets. I even tried to scan the QR code again but it says that the project already exists. Does anyone know why this is happening/what to do to make the survey show up? I'd like to just have the updated survey and delete the old one. But when I take away access to the old survey and only give access to the new one, ODK Collect says there are no forms to fill out.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Publish a new survey into ODK, give access to that survey in ODK Collect for tablets, and then see if you can actually access the survey in ODK Collect.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I've been playing around with this, tried the QR code, tried re-doing everything, and the same thing keeps happening.

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
Thanks in advance for any help!! I appreciate it!

What versions of Central and Collect are you using? How did you create the second/updated form - did you follow the instructions in the docs for updating a form to a new version?

That is, did you create a new draft on the same survey...
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 7.22.00 AM
or did you create a new survey?
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 7.21.43 AM