Aggregate inserting comment into title tag but Xform parser doesn't like it

Has anyone run into this type of problem?

Aggregate automatically inserts a comment into the tag into my
uploaded xml form,

So I thought fine, no problem. Collect 1.3 tells me "..Xform parser error.... missing element title", so I take out the comment by hand the form then works in Collect. I try to send a completed form back to aggregate but he says, Error 404 can't find "Https/ ..... appspot.com/forms?deviceID=imei%....."
Any ideas about why the addition of a comment into the xml makes collect unhappy and why I cannot send back? The initial download of the form gave me an error "Failed to insert row into content:..." but still did download the form to /forms.

Update to the latest ODK Aggregate. The placement of the comment by earlier
ODK Aggregate releases was not as robust as it is now and had caused
problems.

What tool is generating the form definition?

Mitch

ยทยทยท On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Curtis Broderick <c.broderick@epiconcept.fr wrote:

Has anyone run into this type of problem?

Aggregate automatically inserts a comment into the tag into my
uploaded xml form,

So I thought fine, no problem. Collect 1.3 tells me "..Xform parser error.... missing element title", so I take out the comment by hand the form then works in Collect. I try to send a completed form back to aggregate but he says, Error 404 can't find "Https/ ..... appspot.com/forms?deviceID=imei%....."
Any ideas about why the addition of a comment into the xml makes collect unhappy and why I cannot send back? The initial download of the form gave me an error "Failed to insert row into content:..." but still did download the form to /forms.

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com