Agulehi Chukwuebuka Jerry TSC Application - 2018-07-16

Name
Agulehi Chukwuebuka Jerry (@JAC)

Organization
Akena Associates

What contributions (e.g., issue triage, tech support, documentation, bug fixes) have you made to the ODK community?
Help people learning how to build forms

How do you believe your contributions have benefited ODK?
It has helped people view ODK as easy to use

What do you believe the top priorities for ODK are?
Flexibility, ease of use, more technical development

How will you help the ODK community accomplish those priorities?
Always help IDJ users learn how to build complex forms and also assisting in data management using Stata statistical software

How many hours a week can you commit to participating on the TSC?

What other mobile data collection projects, social good projects, or open source projects are you involved with?
CSPro, Rotary International

Please share any links to public resources (e.g., resume, blog, Github) that help support your application.

Thanks for your application, @JAC!

As far as ODK's top priorities, what specifically do you mean by the flexibility and ease of use? Are there specific problems and features that you can describe that would help?

Dear Yaw,
Building of ODK form video tutorials and step by step help is what I can contribute in. Also I can help also in programming of their Stata do-files for ease of data monitoring and explain the processes.

Sincerely

AGULEHI JERRY
+2348030516016

Hi Jerry! Can you say a bit more about your experience with ODK, which tools you use, for how long, etc.?

What makes you want to join the TSC?

tomsmyth
tomsmyth
August 29
Hi Jerry! Can you say a bit more about your experience with ODK, which tools you use, for how long, etc.?

What makes you want to join the TSC?

Using ODK has been cool and all almost projects I have worked on recently have been on ODK except one on CSPRO. I started using ODk in 2016 and it's been a good journey and like 10 projects. The reason I want to join TSC is basically to be committed in helping new folks that want to learn, understand ODK in simple terms.
Especially folks with not too deep programming and statistical skills because I understand the schematics of The ODK and the data collected. In the words of Steven Covey " Beginning with the end in mind "
Sincerely

AGULEHI JERRY
+2348030516016