APK Download

When I try and use the QR code for 1.1.7 it doesn't work as their is a
space in the name.

http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/detail?name=ODK%20Collect%20v1.1.7.apk&can=2&q=

Thanks,

Matt

Star this to help get it fixed:

http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=5900

Mitch

··· On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matt Berg wrote:

When I try and use the QR code for 1.1.7 it doesn't work as their is a
space in the name.

http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/detail?name=ODK%20Collect%20v1.1.7.apk&can=2&q=

Thanks,

Matt

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Done thanks.

··· On Dec 19, 2011 4:39 PM, "Mitch S" wrote:

Star this to help get it fixed:

http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=5900

Mitch

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matt Berg mlberg@gmail.com wrote:

When I try and use the QR code for 1.1.7 it doesn't work as their is a
space in the name.

http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/detail?name=ODK%20Collect%20v1.1.7.apk&can=2&q=

Thanks,

Matt

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

a good workaround for this issue is to put the url to collect's apk in
goo.gl url shortener and grab the qr code from
http://goo.gl/MyUrlCode.qr

··· On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 13:41, Matt Berg wrote: > Done thanks. > > On Dec 19, 2011 4:39 PM, "Mitch S" wrote: >> >> Star this to help get it fixed: >> >> http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=5900 >> >> Mitch >> >> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matt Berg wrote: >>> >>> When I try and use the QR code for 1.1.7 it doesn't work as their is a >>> space in the name. >>> >>> >>> http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/detail?name=ODK%20Collect%20v1.1.7.apk&can=2&q= >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Matt >> >> >> >> >> -- >> Mitch Sundt >> Software Engineer >> University of Washington >> mitchellsundt@gmail.com