AppEngine Application Problem

Hi,

We have no activity on our app engine instance but we are getting
over-usage notifications and unable to use the instance. Please see below.
Could anyone help? Thank you

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from
responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily
usage quotas.

Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEnginehttps://appengine.google.com/.
The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage
limits your application has exceeded.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for
performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your
application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left
sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with
Google AppEngine cloud services.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs
may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left
sidebar under the Main heading

Hi,

Maybe it is not the case, but it happens to me that I exceeded the daily
usage quota being logged in aggregate without doing nothing with the
application, only for being logged into the application I consumed the
quota.

Now I'm careful with the log off operation and I have no more problems.

Al 03/09/2012 8:39, En/na Imobi ha escrit:

··· > Hi, > > We have no activity on our app engine instance but we are getting > over-usage notifications and unable to use the instance. Please see > below. Could anyone help? Thank you > > > > AppEngine Application Problem > > > > A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from > responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily > usage quotas. > > Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine > . The /Billing Status/ section will > indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has > exceeded. > > If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look > for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From > your application dashboard, click on the the /System Status/ link on > the left sidebar under the /Resources/ heading. This will report > problems with Google AppEngine cloud services. > > If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's > Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the /Logs/ link > on the left sidebar under the /Main/ heading > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

I have the same probem. Someone can help me please.

Thank a lot.

··· Le lundi 3 septembre 2012 07:39:15 UTC+1, Imobi a écrit : > Hi, > > > We have no activity on our app engine instance but we are getting over-usage notifications and unable to use the instance. Please see below. Could anyone help? Thank you > > > > > > > AppEngine Application Problem > A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas. > Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded. > If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google AppEngine cloud services. > If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar under the Main heading

Hate to ask, but have you checked your quota?

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK services? http://nafundi.com provides form design, server setup, professional support, and software development for ODK.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM, franckkoutepe@gmail.com wrote:

Le lundi 3 septembre 2012 07:39:15 UTC+1, Imobi a écrit :

Hi,

We have no activity on our app engine instance but we are getting over-usage notifications and unable to use the instance. Please see below. Could anyone help? Thank you

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas.
Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded.
If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google AppEngine cloud services.
If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar under the Main heading

I have the same probem. Someone can help me please.

Thank a lot.

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.