Application Setup

I am working totally new to ODK Collect and have little knowledge about android application. I am facing a Null pointer exception when I click on the Get Blank Forms button on the main activity. This Error is occurring only after refactoring the code. The error come in following stack:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'int android.database.Cursor.getCount()' on a null object reference
                                                                           at org.angkirat.ausfb.android.activities.FormDownloadList.isLocalFormSuperseded(FormDownloadList.java:572)
                                                                           at org.angkirat.ausfb.android.activities.FormDownloadList.selectSupersededForms(FormDownloadList.java:611)
                                                                           at org.angkirat.ausfb.android.activities.FormDownloadList.formListDownloadingComplete(FormDownloadList.java:681)
                                                                           at org.angkirat.ausfb.android.tasks.DownloadFormListTask.onPostExecute(DownloadFormListTask.java:279)
                                                                           at org.angkirat.ausfb.android.tasks.DownloadFormListTask.onPostExecute(DownloadFormListTask.java:49)

I see you filed an issue at https://github.com/opendatakit/collect/issues/1179 so we'll respond there.