AQ ODK Collect deletes instance from device once sent to aggregate

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
AQ ODK Collect deletes a form instance from the device once the finalised form has been sent to the Aggregate server, even though the "delete after send" function has been unchecked in admin and general settings.
Note: although the instance is deleted the folder and the photos remain on the device.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
AQ ODK Collect 1.4.7 (1052.028)
Samsung tablets (Tab S2, S4 and S6, Galaxy S9)

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tested this on multiple devices with the "delete after send" check boxes on and off and the "Default to finalised" finalised options on and off.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Send a finalised form with the "delete after send" box unchecked in admin and general settings.

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

What is AQ ODK Collect? Where did you download it from?

Hi Yanokwa,
I got AQ ODK Collect from the Google Play store. AQ for assured quality. I work for government, AQ ODK Collect is a stable version of ODK collect, or so I was led to believe.

AQ ODK Collect is not supported by the ODK team. It looks like it's based on a version of ODK Collect from 2015 and we have no way of knowing what other changes were made. Please either get in touch with the folks who publish the AQ clone or try stock ODK Collect.

Just to add on that @LN , you can find the ODK Collect app releases from this link.

2 Likes