Briefcase decryption

I have a form which I have added encryption to. The form submits to the
aggregate ok and on aggregate it says it is encrypted.I have ised briefcase
to pull the data to my local machine and that works fine. however when I
use export to export the encrypted data the box Pem key private file is
greyed out and I am unable to decrypt the file, the exported CSV is black
apart from from the submission data and time and the uuid. Any ideas as to
why the briefcase private key box is greyed out?

Hi Graham,
I suggest you to re-check once again the form at the stage of exporting.
You might be having n number of forms on the server, so make sure that you
have selected the right form, which you have encrypted with a public key.

Joseph

··· On Monday, February 18, 2013 8:11:48 PM UTC+5:30, Graham wrote: > > I have a form which I have added encryption to. The form submits to the > aggregate ok and on aggregate it says it is encrypted.I have ised briefcase > to pull the data to my local machine and that works fine. however when I > use export to export the encrypted data the box Pem key private file is > greyed out and I am unable to decrypt the file, the exported CSV is black > apart from from the submission data and time and the uuid. Any ideas as to > why the briefcase private key box is greyed out? >

problem solved thanks for replies

··· On Monday, 18 February 2013 14:41:48 UTC, Graham wrote: > > I have a form which I have added encryption to. The form submits to the > aggregate ok and on aggregate it says it is encrypted.I have ised briefcase > to pull the data to my local machine and that works fine. however when I > use export to export the encrypted data the box Pem key private file is > greyed out and I am unable to decrypt the file, the exported CSV is black > apart from from the submission data and time and the uuid. Any ideas as to > why the briefcase private key box is greyed out? >