Call -up of Submitted Forms

What is the general goal of the feature?
Sorry I had requested support for this feauture but thought it was most appropriate here. Our Diabetic Retinopathy study is such that data collection will be during screening and forms uploaded to Aggregate. In this study we also want to test how long it takes for a referred participant to attain the base hospital.
I need to know a way I can call-up submitted forms by means of id or finger print. Is it possible to call up already filled and sumitted forms for completing certain potions of the questionnaire? We think it's gonna be a risk to keep saved forms unfinalized and unsubmitted for weeks (say 2 to 4).

What are some example use cases for this feature?

What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?
I have already built the XLSForm and tested it on xiFrame (Enketo) and is working perfectly well.

Hi Mathew,

I'm not sure if this is possible using Aggregate however it can be done using smap server. Smap is a free AWS hosted server implementation of the JavaRosa API. You can go to https://sg.smap.com.au and register to get access. Steps would be:

1. Register your organisation at https://sg.smap.com.au
  2. Upload your screening form
  3. Specify the question that holds the holds the unique identifier in the screening form as the "key". Also set a key policy of "merge"
  4. Create your second form, for any data this wants to show from the screening form the question names should be the same.
  5. This second form will also need the unique fingerprint question but it should be a select1 as you are going to select the id from the previously collected data. Add a search to extract the data from the screening form
  6. Upload your second form and click the checkbox to group it with the screening form
    That should hopefully do it. Let me know if you have any questions. There is documentation available from the web server.

regards

Neil

@MathewMbwogge What folks typically do with Aggregate is:

1. Have a "baseline" form with some participant_id
  2. Have a "followup" form that uses pulldata to load the form with whatever data you want from the baseline.
  3. Between the baseline and folllowup, generate a CSV from submitted baseline forms with whatever data you want in the followup form.