Can you have more than one 'matches' when using a dynamic select with a preloaded.csv

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am trying to create a dynamic select using a preloaded .csv. In the search filter I'd ideally like the condition to match 2 columns on the .csv. Here is the search expression in my form search('mawarusigirl','matches','grupo',${grupo}) where the girl matches the group she is in. I would very much like to have the ''matches' part match not only the group she is in but whether or not she is active. ('ativa' in the .csv.) Almost like search('mawarusigirl','matches','grupo',${grupo} and *add something so 'ativa' matches 's'). I thought I had seen examples of this but I can't seem to find anything on any groups or via Google. Hope I am being clear. I don't know if this is even possible.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect v 1.21.0. We are using Ona to host our forms and data.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I've tried playing around with the dynamic select condition in many ways including this latest iteration which is of course wrong. search('mawarusigirl','matches','grupo',${grupo} and 'mawarusi','ativa','matches','s'), other similar hacks.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
mwarusiattendance2.xls (15.6 KB)
mawarusigirl_2019_04_04_16_40_32_250759.csv (875 Bytes)

OK To answer my own question, when noodling around, this seems to work exactly as I wanted. Posting here in case anyone else has similar queries.
search('mawarusigirl','matches','grupo',${grupo},'ativa',${ativa})
Will produce a select multiple list of girls from an external .csv where BOTH the group matches the group selected AND Active is 'y'
mwarusiattendance2.xls (15.8 KB)

1 Like