Cannot access ODK aggregate instance on replication mode

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have set up 2 odk servers using PostresSQL databases. I have configured both databases to do master to master replication.

ODKA is the primary master, while ODKB is the secondary master. When running on replication mode, I am unable to access ODKB(aggregate on the browser). It give the error below -

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found
Type Status Report

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Welcome to the ODK forum, @mutuku! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

This sounds like an advanced installation and unfortunately I'm not sure if anyone on the forum may be able to help you. But maybe someone will have a suggestion! If you figure out the problem on your own, please post back with what you find.

1 Like

Look at your Tomcat and PostgreSQL logs for a hint as to what's wrong.

1 Like