Cannot complete Aggregate installation because of token

I am trying to install Aggregate on Google Cloud Platform.

When I run the ODK Aggregate installer, the final step asks for an email address and then I click Upload ODK Aggregate. It redirects me to a page with a token, and it opens a popup that has a text field and an OK butting. I cannot enter the token into that form. I can't paste anything there or enter anything.

Here is screenshot of where I am.

Hello, members. am in counting the same problem for the two weeks.. any one with a solution.
Henry , Accra - Ghana

@HSMADEN If you have a problem, you don't need to wait for two weeks. It's just best to ask on the forum so the community has a chance to help!

Can you confirm that the issue is you can't physically type the token into the window? What version of ODK Aggregate are you using? And what operating system?

@Jefferson_Francisco It'd really help to know what version of ODK Aggregate you are using and the version of macOS.

Also, what happens if you run cat ~/.appcfg_oauth2_tokens_java at the command line? Do you get something like this?

{"credentials":{"yanokwa":{"access_token":"foo","expiration_time_millis":1487233681374,"refresh_token":"bar"}}}

Hey guys,

I am using Aggregate 1.4.15

My version of osx is: 10.11.16 aka "El Capitan"

Just tried it on macOS 10.12.6 and it worked great for me. When you get that dialog, what happens if you just start typing things, does it work?

Also, what happens if you run cat ~/.appcfg_oauth2_tokens_java at the command line? Do you get the auth details there?

cannot paste the copied token into code dialog box. Downloaded ODK version V 1.4.15 windows installer exe on windows 10 pro

Regards

Henry, when you get that dialog, what happens if you just start typing things, does it work?

It does not work when you just start typing things.

I can type but cannot paste the copied token from the google mail for authentication

Henry

@HSMADEN I know this is annoying, but can you try just typing it into the window?

@Jefferson_Francisco Are you still having the problem? Do you have another computer that you can try to reproduce it on?

1 Like