Can't change server and log in details ODK collect application

I am new to ODK collect application and don't really understand much about development part of it. I am just an end user.
I had installed it on my samsung android phone using play store and I was using an application form developed for biodiversity monitoring. Recently the form has been updated and also being hosted on a new server. Log in details of this server has also been changed. I tried to change the server and log in details using General setting and then Server. But I keep on getting error : 'Error Getting Form List' and EHOSTUNREACH (No route to host). I tried resetting as well as re-installing ODK all together. but the error persists. Can anybody help with this? Thanks a lot!!

Welcome to the ODK forum, @suvarna! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

I think this might be:

• The server is not configured correctly. Are you able to connect to the server from other devices? Are you able to access the server from a web browser?
  • The phone is not connected to the internet or the network settings are blocking you. Are you able to connect to websites with the phone's web browser? Have you tried both using cellular data and over wifi?
  • The server URL in the settings is wrong. Are you sure it is complete and typed in correctly?
1 Like

Thanks @danbjoseph. Your second point helped me solved the problem.
When I switched off wifi and used mobile data, I could connect to the server. So thank you very much.
But it is strange as I can connect to the server using wifi on the tablet but it doesn't work for phone.