preferences). The only options I have in the main menu are: start new
form, continue saved form, send finished forms, and manage forms. How
do I get to server preferences??

Thanks for your help!
Anika

From the ODK Collect Main Menu, press the physical Menu Key on your
phone and tap Preferences.

BRYAN

··· On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, Anika wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to change Collect's (v1.1.7) URL to my copy of Aggregate, > so I can upload my form, but in Collect's main menu I don't have a > "Menu" button (or any other option that will take me to server > preferences). The only options I have in the main menu are: start new > form, continue saved form, send finished forms, and manage forms. How > do I get to server preferences?? > > Thanks for your help! > Anika

Oops, dumb question. Thanks for the quick response!

··· On Jul 13, 2:52 pm, Bryan McBride wrote: > From the ODK Collect Main Menu, press the physical Menu Key on your > phone and tap Preferences. > > BRYAN > > On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, Anika wrote: > > > > > > > > > Hi, > > > I'm trying to change Collect's (v1.1.7) URL to my copy of Aggregate, > > so I can upload my form, but in Collect's main menu I don't have a > > "Menu" button (or any other option that will take me to server > > preferences). The only options I have in the main menu are: start new > > form, continue saved form, send finished forms, and manage forms. How > > do I get to server preferences?? > > > Thanks for your help! > > Anika

What URL did you use to access the local server version?

Chris Buddenhagen

Oops, dumb question. Thanks fo> Oops, dumb question. Thanks for the quick
response!

··· On Jul 13, 2011 4:01 PM, "Anika" wrote: > > On Jul 13, 2:52 pm, Bryan McBride wrote: >> From the ODK Collect Main Menu, press the physical Menu Key on your >> phone and tap Preferences. >> >> BRYAN >> >> On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, Anika wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi, >> >> > I'm trying to change Collect's (v1.1.7) URL to my copy of Aggregate, >> > so I can upload my form, but in Collect's main menu I don't have a >> > "Menu" button (or any other option that will take me to server >> > preferences). The only options I have in the main menu are: start new >> > form, continue saved form, send finished forms, and manage forms. How >> > do I get to server preferences?? >> >> > Thanks for your help! >> > Anika > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

if you are going from the emulator, localhost is at 10.0.2.2. if you
are going from a device, then it's your localhost's external ip.

··· On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 13:05, Chris Buddenhagen wrote: > What URL did you use to access the local server version? > > Chris Buddenhagen > On Jul 13, 2011 4:01 PM, "Anika" wrote: >> >> Oops, dumb question. Thanks fo> Oops, dumb question. Thanks for the quick >> response! > >> >> On Jul 13, 2:52 pm, Bryan McBride wrote: >>> From the ODK Collect Main Menu, press the physical Menu Key on your >>> phone and tap Preferences. >>> >>> BRYAN >>> >>> On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, Anika wrote: >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> > Hi, >>> >>> > I'm trying to change Collect's (v1.1.7) URL to my copy of Aggregate, >>> > so I can upload my form, but in Collect's main menu I don't have a >>> > "Menu" button (or any other option that will take me to server >>> > preferences). The only options I have in the main menu are: start new >>> > form, continue saved form, send finished forms, and manage forms. How >>> > do I get to server preferences?? >>> >>> > Thanks for your help! >>> > Anika >> >> -- >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >