Could send completed form to opendatakit.appspot.com, but couldn't to my-app-id.appspot.com

Hi everyone,

Do you know why I could send a completed form successfully from
Collect to opendatakit.appspot.com but not to my-app-id.appspot.com?

The error log that I saw in my app engine is:

Uncaught exception from servlet
java.io.IOException:
org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException:
org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not
retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds")

Caused by: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException:
org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not
retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds")

Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException:
Could not retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds")

I'm using Collect 1.1.5 and Aggregate 0.9.6. I would appreciate any
kind of suggestion to problem-solve this issue. Thanks in advance for
your help.

Du

The error occurs when the form is not present in Aggregate.

opendatakit.appspot.com has the Birds form uploaded so it has created
the database backend and knows how to deal with.

My guess is you have not uploaded the Birds form to my-app-id.appspot.com.

Waylon

··· On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Du wrote: > Hi everyone, > > Do you know why I could send a completed form successfully from > Collect to opendatakit.appspot.com but not to my-app-id.appspot.com? > > The error log that I saw in my app engine is: > > Uncaught exception from servlet > java.io.IOException: > org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > Caused by: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: > Could not retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > I'm using Collect 1.1.5 and Aggregate 0.9.6. I would appreciate any > kind of suggestion to problem-solve this issue. Thanks in advance for > your help. > > Du > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Oh I see. That was pretty dumb of me. Hehe. Thanks, Waylon. Have a
great day.

Du

··· On Jun 13, 1:57 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > The error occurs when the form is not present in Aggregate. > > opendatakit.appspot.com has the Birds form uploaded so it has created > the database backend and knows how to deal with. > > My guess is you have not uploaded the Birds form to my-app-id.appspot.com. > > Waylon > > > > > > > > On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Du wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > > Do you know why I could send a completed form successfully from > > Collect to opendatakit.appspot.com but not to my-app-id.appspot.com? > > > The error log that I saw in my app engine is: > > > Uncaught exception from servlet > > java.io.IOException: > > org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > > Caused by: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > > Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: > > Could not retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("Birds") > > > I'm using Collect 1.1.5 and Aggregate 0.9.6. I would appreciate any > > kind of suggestion to problem-solve this issue. Thanks in advance for > > your help. > > > Du > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en