Customizing the ODK Collect app

Hi and thank you all for such powerful software!

Is it possible to configure the interface of the ODK Collect app?

For instance, if we wanted to change the style of +/- buttons in the app to appear very large like the photo attached below, would this be possible?

I understand the extreme measure of forking ODK and digging into the interface code could be an avenue, but that is not one I would like to pursue.

If ODK Collect app interface styling is not configurable, is there another project in the greater ODK community which would allow for such UI configurations?

Thanks very kindly for your repsonse!

As far as I know, this could only be configured by own fork coding.
Sorry, I doubt that the size of a +/- button should be a main criteria for selecting a data collection/management tool. It seems you are looking for a (commercial) sales portal, but the focus of ODK is supporting humanitarian work.

Hi @joejoe
When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

This is the document that describes styling/customizing forms: https://docs.getodk.org/form-styling/ and it's the only available option. If you need something else you have to create your own fork of the app and implement the changes you need.