Delete One of a repeated group's forms

Hi, dear all
Please, help me resolving the following issue:
filling a repeated group's forms, I've erroneouly added a group; my problem
is that i don't know how to delete only that form without deleting the over
ones in this group
I used to fill ERROR in one of its filled and then, I delete the
corresponding record after pulling; but, I want another way to do it.
In advance, thanks for your help.
Cordially

If you touch the screen a bit longer than usual, you will see a popup
asking if you want to remove the question's value or repeat group. There is
what you need, I guess.

Trung.

··· On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 2:48:02 AM UTC+7, Amal wrote: > > Hi, dear all > Please, help me resolving the following issue: > filling a repeated group's forms, I've erroneouly added a group; my > problem is that i don't know how to delete only that form without deleting > the over ones in this group > I used to fill ERROR in one of its filled and then, I delete the > corresponding record after pulling; but, I want another way to do it. > In advance, thanks for your help. > Cordially > >

Yes, Trung! that is what I need.
Many thanks, Trung.
Regards.

··· Le vendredi 2 septembre 2016 20:26:53 UTC+2, Trung a écrit : > > If you touch the screen a bit longer than usual, you will see a popup > asking if you want to remove the question's value or repeat group. There is > what you need, I guess. > > Trung. > > On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 2:48:02 AM UTC+7, Amal wrote: >> >> Hi, dear all >> Please, help me resolving the following issue: >> filling a repeated group's forms, I've erroneouly added a group; my >> problem is that i don't know how to delete only that form without deleting >> the over ones in this group >> I used to fill ERROR in one of its filled and then, I delete the >> corresponding record after pulling; but, I want another way to do it. >> In advance, thanks for your help. >> Cordially >> >>