Distance and Measure App

Hello all!
I hope I am not breaking protocol by asking this question here. I am
looking for an app to use on Android phones for the measurements of farms.
I am heading up a project where the community members are required to
measure their farms. Any help would be appreciative.

··· -- --- "Like a camera I use the negative to develop..uDig" "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> *OutSourceRox* *Roxroy K. Bollers* GIS & IT Service Provider tel. 592.685.2737 *.........................................................* *Follow Us On* *Facebook* Google+ Twitter: @drbollers -------------------------------------------

Hi,

What are the inputs for the app?

··· On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 5:29:24 PM UTC+7, OutSourceRox wrote: > > Hello all! > I hope I am not breaking protocol by asking this question here. I am > looking for an app to use on Android phones for the measurements of farms. > I am heading up a project where the community members are required to > measure their farms. Any help would be appreciative. > -- > --- > "Like a camera I use the negative to develop..uDig" > "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of > enthusiasm" > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > *OutSourceRox* > *Roxroy K. Bollers* > GIS & IT Service Provider > tel. 592.685.2737 > *.........................................................* > *Follow Us On* > *Facebook* > Google+ > Twitter: @drbollers > ------------------------------------------- >