Doubt in "query worksheet" for third party api integration

I am new to this stuff and trying for third party api integration example
of which is avaliable on link :
https://docs.google.com/a/alitumsolutions.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak1svGcuI9iqdHJHd1NiRjdCOW42bHJMRHpyLVVtTUE#gid=0.
But i am not able to publish available xls "select" on formhub. Please
guide on this issue.

The query sheet is a new feature in the ODK Survey alpha. At the moment,
formhub only supports ODK Collect.
Regards,
-Nathan

··· On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Prasad Thorat wrote:

I am new to this stuff and trying for third party api integration example
of which is avaliable on link :
https://docs.google.com/a/alitumsolutions.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak1svGcuI9iqdHJHd1NiRjdCOW42bHJMRHpyLVVtTUE#gid=0.
But i am not able to publish available xls "select" on formhub. Please
guide on this issue.

Hey Thanks for your reply. Is there any other tool or way to do third
party api integration using odk.

··· On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Nathan Breit wrote: > The query sheet is a new feature in the ODK Survey alpha. At the moment, > formhub only supports ODK Collect. > Regards, > -Nathan > On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Prasad Thorat wrote: >> >> I am new to this stuff and trying for third party api integration example >> of which is avaliable on link : >> https://docs.google.com/a/alitumsolutions.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak1svGcuI9iqdHJHd1NiRjdCOW42bHJMRHpyLVVtTUE#gid=0. >> But i am not able to publish available xls "select" on formhub. Please guide >> on this issue. > >

What specifically are you looking for?

In ODK Collect, you can launch external apps via Intents to gather data. We
do this with the barcode scanner and have functionality to gather string,
integer and numeric values. Search for "3rd party" here
http://opendatakit.org/help/form-design/examples/

In ODK Aggregate, we have publishers to Google Spreadsheets and Google
Fusion Tables. We also have unexposed code for publishing to JSON services
and a code contribution we haven't had time to fold in for publishing to
RedCap. There are also export features for KML (Google Earth) rendering.

In ODK Briefcase, once the data is downloaded, it is available as XML
documents for you to do with as you want.

Mitch

··· On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Prasad Thorat wrote:

Hey Thanks for your reply. Is there any other tool or way to do third
party api integration using odk.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Nathan Breit nabreit@gmail.com wrote:

The query sheet is a new feature in the ODK Survey alpha. At the moment,
formhub only supports ODK Collect.
Regards,
-Nathan
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Prasad Thorat < prasad@alitumsolutions.com> wrote:

I am new to this stuff and trying for third party api integration
example

of which is avaliable on link :

https://docs.google.com/a/alitumsolutions.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak1svGcuI9iqdHJHd1NiRjdCOW42bHJMRHpyLVVtTUE#gid=0
.

But i am not able to publish available xls "select" on formhub. Please
guide

on this issue.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com