Download photos from Google sheet

Hi!
I am using google sheets for saving a form with photos. I have around 3000 photos. I need to download all pictures into my laptop but I don’t know how to do. Is there any idea for download automatically?

I have links this:

Thanks

Hi @juanrivera
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Since all media files uploaded to Google Drive are stored in one Submissions directory can't you just download the whole folder?

Hi @Grzesiek2010,
Thanks for quickly response. Submissions directory only has photos that I take with my cellphone. But there is not photos from other cellphones. We have more people collecting data.

I see. The problem stems from the fact that if you have multiple users with different Google accounts, media files are sent to their own directories. There is even a feature request to improve this behavior:

In this case, there is no automated way to download all files. You could try to write a script that would do that for you but as I said there is nothing ready-made that you could use.