1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We recently changed the main domain name (e.g. odk.website-a.com to odk.webiste-b.com), and after updating the QR codes, had no problem with filling in the forms on ODK collect. However, the Enketo forms still link to the website-a.com domain instead of the new website-b.com domain.
I have translated the error:
An error occurred while loading this survey. It is recommended that you do not use this survey to enter information until it is resolved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to this form and the error description below:
Request to https://odk.website-a.com failed.
I expected odk.website-b.com here (I replaced our server link with the fictive link).
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK central Enketo
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
This only happens with old forms, so forms that were already on the server before moving to a different domain. The new forms can be filled in by Enketo.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Move the central server to a new domain.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Besides the error message, nothing to share.