Error 404 when submitting ODK completed survey forms to google sheets

Good day

I am having a problem trying to upload completed forms from my mobile devise to the google sheets. Its giving me an error 404 see attached screen shot. Initially I had uploaded a xml file (TNO) into my google then linked it to a google sheet. I tested the survey and it successfully uploaded results into the google drive. I changed two questions in the TNO form, deleted the TNO xml file and uploaded another xml file with a new name (waste survey). In the submission url of the new form (waste survey) I used the same google sheet url that I had used for the deleted TNO survey form. Now when I am trying to upload the filled survey forms am getting the error message 404.

How do I correct this problem without losing my saved forms or is there a way I can divert the responses to another google sheet that will accept the responses?

See attached the error message am getting
odk problem.pdf (412.8 KB)

Welcome to the ODK forum, @Docum! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Have you seen this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXwGmhaI9U

And have you looked at the documentation on connecting Collect to Google?

I think you need to create a new Google Sheet file for the new version of the survey form. Also, please check the format of the URL you are using for submission and check your sharing/editing permissions on the Google Sheet.

Thank you very much for your response and welcome. I will certainly introduce myself.

You suggested that I create a new google sheet, will I be able to do this without changing the url that I had specified in the survey forms? I have tried including the sheet url on the fallback submission url but it does not seem to be working. The sharing/editing permission seem to be okay because I was able to send responses using the old survey that I deleted. if i were to change the version of my form to 2 ( the first one was 1) and change the submission url in the version 2 of the form, would this help? @danjoseph, I saw one of your old replies to someone with a problem close to mine, where you mentioned about ODK briefcase, would this help in this case if the idea of updating versions is not possible?