1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
As i have no experience on installing softwares, i got help from a technician. When he was almost finished to install ODK Aggregate on Tomcat he got this message of error:
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'identified by '12345678'' at line 1
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
He was installing ODK Aggregate v2.0.2 on a laptop (Windows 10 pro) operation system 64
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
ERROR_ODK_Aggregate.pdf (204.9 KB)