Error: Quota Exceeded

Dear All,
I am new to ODK. I created a survey and collected data. I started downloading and after download a few files. I keep getting the error Quota Exceeded. I am not able to download the data. Anytime, I log in and try to export. I received the error: Quota Exceeded. I have activated, but this error keeps coming up. When I log it and try to export the data, i get the Quota Exceeded error. I wait for 24 hours and try again and the same happens. I need help, please
This is the error, how do i solve this problem?
"AppEngine Application Problem
A problem has occurred that prevents your App Engine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas.

Please visit Google Cloud Platform - App Engine Dashboard and select your application id from the top-right drop-down. The Billing Status section for your application id is displayed beneath the Summary and Instances sections.

Verify that you have not exceeded your free quota or daily spending limit (if you have set up billing) and that you have also not exceeded your per-minute usage limits.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then go to Google Cloud Platform - Overview Dashboard and confirm that there are no Google infrastructure issues (these will appear in the Google Cloud status box in the top-right of this page.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may identify an issue. See ODK Aggregate Troubleshooting for what to look for"

Hi barnabas,
you are welcome to ODK community, we are ready to share ideas together at anytime. nice meeting you.

thank
Fabla

Nice to meet you Fabla,
It will be great to share ideas. Lets link up in the coming weeks

1 Like

Fabla, A quick. I keep getting this message. How do i get my data out of the aggregate?
"
Quota Exceeded
You have exceeded one or more of the per-minute and/or daily usage quotas for your AppEngine application instance.

Please visit Google Cloud Platform - App Engine Dashboard and select your application id from the top-right drop-down. The Billing Status section for your application id is displayed beneath the Summary and Instances sections.

Verify that you have not exceeded your free quota or daily spending limit (if you have set up billing) and that you have also not exceeded your per-minute usage limits.

"

Hi Barnabas,

You have exceeded your quota, there are three ways you can get your data out of the aggregate,

1. you upgrade to the billing status
  2. updating the ODK aggregate version.
  3. you use ODK Briefcare.

let met know which of the above options you prefer and i will take you through how to get the data out of the aggregate.

Thanks
Fabla

Hi Barnabas, this page (category) is a introduction page, anytime you have a question or concern please use this link, https://forum.getodk.org/latest and click on the New Topic on the right-hand corner of the page.

here you can write a topic and chose a category and write the details of the topic in the body.

Thanks

Thanks Fabla, you are so helpful.
Actually I did tried the 1 and the 3.
I upgrade to the billing status on the accounts
I also used ODK Briefcase to download some of the data.
However, it still tells me quota exceeded and few of my data is still locked on the aggregate. I collected a lot of data within few days, I thinking that is the reason why I am logged of anytime I try to download the files.

I will try to update the ODK aggregrate version. I am waiting for 24 hours to access the platform form again. When I use breifcase for the second time, does it download the remaining data or it starts all over again?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Https://forum.getodk.org/t/error-quota-exceeded/10142