samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as
tkilimba@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it),
and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkilimba@ihi.or.tz with form
submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there
something I am missing?

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant
rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using?

··· On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Dear all, > am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > forms. > > I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > tkilimba@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkilimba@ihi.or.tz with form > submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > something I am missing? > > Thanks in advance, > Tumaini > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x
versions of Aggregate.

In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this.
Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to
submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve
this. As of right now you have two choices

1. Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate
    as a data collector) so that no login is required
  2. Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you
    created to login (this is what Yaw is using)

Waylon

··· On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> Dear all, >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the >> forms. >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as >> tkilimba@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkilimba@ihi.or.tz with form >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there >> something I am missing? >> >> Thanks in advance, >> Tumaini >> >> -- >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Hello Yaw,
in regards to your comment, could you elaborate a little further?
Create a non gmail user on ODK Aggregate (because as far as I can see,
ODKAggregate v1.0 alpha 6++ defaults all usernames to gmail usernames,
eg tkilimba becomes tkilimba@gmail.com, the system appends the
"gmail.com" bit)? or create a non gmail user on ODK Collect?

··· On Sep 2, 6:43 am, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Dear all, > > am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > > Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > > laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > > forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > > forms. > > > I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > > form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > > Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > > samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > > tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > > and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > > submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > > something I am missing? > > > Thanks in advance, > > Tumaini > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hello Waylon,
Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve
option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/
password you
created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen,
http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration,
I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and
thanks again for your help.

··· On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > versions of Aggregate. > > In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > this. As of right now you have two choices > 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > as a data collector) so that no login is required > 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > Waylon > > > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> Dear all, > >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> forms. > > >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> something I am missing? > > >> Thanks in advance, > >> Tumaini > > >> -- > >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version.

NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One
example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during
the installation process.

1. Go to the "Site Admin" tab
  2. It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click
    on the "Permissions sub tab.
  3. At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in
    the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'.
  4. Once the user is added select change password.
  5. Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user.

Waylon

··· On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Hello Waylon, > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > password you > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > thanks again for your help. > > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x >> versions of Aggregate. >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve >> this. As of right now you have two choices >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate >> as a data collector) so that no login is required >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) >> >> Waylon >> >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> >> Dear all, >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the >> >> forms. >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there >> >> something I am missing? >> >> >> Thanks in advance, >> >> Tumaini >> >> >> -- >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0
alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are
describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me.
There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing
wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please?

Thanks
Tumaini

··· On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > the installation process. > 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > on the "Permissions sub tab. > 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > 4) Once the user is added select change password. > 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > Waylon > > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Hello Waylon, > > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > > password you > > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > > thanks again for your help. > > > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > >> versions of Aggregate. > > >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > >> this. As of right now you have two choices > >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > >> Waylon > > >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> >> Dear all, > >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> >> forms. > > >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> >> something I am missing? > > >> >> Thanks in advance, > >> >> Tumaini > > >> >> -- > >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > -- > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the
permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms
tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab
there are 4 more subtabs that can help.

Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks
we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate.

Waylon

··· On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > Thanks > Tumaini > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during >> the installation process. >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click >> on the "Permissions sub tab. >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. >> >> Waylon >> >> >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > Hello Waylon, >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ >> > password you >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and >> > thanks again for your help. >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x >> >> versions of Aggregate. >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) >> >> >> Waylon >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> >> >> Dear all, >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the >> >> >> forms. >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there >> >> >> something I am missing? >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, >> >> >> Tumaini >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> >> > -- >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently
supported and recommended?

Tumaini

··· On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the > permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms > tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab > there are 4 more subtabs that can help. > > Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks > we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. > > Waylon > > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > > Thanks > > Tumaini > > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > >> the installation process. > >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > >> on the "Permissions sub tab. > >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. > >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > >> Waylon > > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > Hello Waylon, > >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > >> > password you > >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > >> > thanks again for your help. > > >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > >> >> versions of Aggregate. > > >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices > >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > >> >> Waylon > > >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> >> >> Dear all, > >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> >> >> forms. > > >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> >> >> something I am missing? > > >> >> >> Thanks in advance, > >> >> >> Tumaini > > >> >> >> -- > >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> >> > -- > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > -- > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Also, how easy would it be to configure Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version
with Postgres? What backend does the Windows intaller (http://
opendatakit.googlecode.com/files/ODKAggregate%20v1.0%20beta%20rev.
%204%20windows-installer.exe) give you by default? Are there any steps
in particular I have to perform to get rid of the already installed
Aggregate version before installing the beta 4 version?

Thanks again,
Tumaini

··· On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the > permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms > tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab > there are 4 more subtabs that can help. > > Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks > we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. > > Waylon > > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > > Thanks > > Tumaini > > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > >> the installation process. > >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > >> on the "Permissions sub tab. > >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. > >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > >> Waylon > > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > Hello Waylon, > >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > >> > password you > >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > >> > thanks again for your help. > > >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > >> >> versions of Aggregate. > > >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices > >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > >> >> Waylon > > >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> >> >> Dear all, > >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> >> >> forms. > > >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> >> >> something I am missing? > > >> >> >> Thanks in advance, > >> >> >> Tumaini > > >> >> >> -- > >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> >> > -- > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > -- > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out.

Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7
which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does not
include permission support. We are adding permission support to
Aggregate 1.0

We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various stages
available for testing of the system. Here is the progression
Alpha Stage
Beta Stage
Release Candidate Stage
Final Release

We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is
available on our downloads page.
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list

The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system.

In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate" of
Aggregate 1.0.

Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that Aggregate
will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software
not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these
intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us test
and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release. We
highly encourage everyone to test and give us feedback.

Waylon

··· On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently > supported and recommended? > > Tumaini > > On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the >> permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms >> tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab >> there are 4 more subtabs that can help. >> >> Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks >> we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. >> >> Waylon >> >> >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 >> > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are >> > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. >> > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing >> > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? >> >> > Thanks >> > Tumaini >> > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. >> >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One >> >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during >> >> the installation process. >> >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab >> >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click >> >> on the "Permissions sub tab. >> >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in >> >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. >> >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. >> >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. >> >> >> Waylon >> >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> >> > Hello Waylon, >> >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve >> >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ >> >> > password you >> >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, >> >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, >> >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and >> >> > thanks again for your help. >> >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x >> >> >> versions of Aggregate. >> >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. >> >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to >> >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve >> >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices >> >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate >> >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required >> >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you >> >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) >> >> >> >> Waylon >> >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant >> >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? >> >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> >> >> >> Dear all, >> >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung >> >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my >> >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the >> >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the >> >> >> >> forms. >> >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished >> >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household >> >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my >> >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as >> >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), >> >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form >> >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there >> >> >> >> something I am missing? >> >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, >> >> >> >> Tumaini >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> >> >> > -- >> >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> >> > -- >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Thanks again, have now installed Aggregate v1 revision 4. However now
when I go to the Aggregate Server from my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab,
albeit an emulator) so as to download forms, it keeps perpetually
asking me for my login credentials... Any ideas?

··· On Sep 5, 7:02 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out. > > Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7 > which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does not > include permission support. We are adding permission support to > Aggregate 1.0 > > We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various stages > available for testing of the system. Here is the progression > Alpha Stage > Beta Stage > Release Candidate Stage > Final Release > > We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is > available on our downloads page.http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list > > The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system. > > In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate" of > Aggregate 1.0. > > Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that Aggregate > will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software > not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these > intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us test > and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release. We > *highly* encourage everyone to test and give us feedback. > > Waylon > > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently > > supported and recommended? > > > Tumaini > > > On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the > >> permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms > >> tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab > >> there are 4 more subtabs that can help. > > >> Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks > >> we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. > > >> Waylon > > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > >> > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > >> > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > >> > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > >> > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > >> > Thanks > >> > Tumaini > >> > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > >> >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > >> >> the installation process. > >> >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > >> >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > >> >> on the "Permissions sub tab. > >> >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > >> >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > >> >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. > >> >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > >> >> Waylon > > >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> >> > Hello Waylon, > >> >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > >> >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > >> >> > password you > >> >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > >> >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > >> >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > >> >> > thanks again for your help. > > >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > >> >> >> versions of Aggregate. > > >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > >> >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > >> >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > >> >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices > >> >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > >> >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > >> >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > >> >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > >> >> >> Waylon > > >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > >> >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> >> >> >> Dear all, > >> >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> >> >> >> forms. > > >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> >> >> >> something I am missing? > > >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, > >> >> >> >> Tumaini > > >> >> >> >> -- > >> >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> >> >> > -- > >> >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> >> > -- > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > -- > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Have not changed anything but now it lets me in and I can see the
forms available on the Aggregate Server when I go to Manage Forms on
ODK Collect. When I download, everything seems fine, and I even get a
confirmation message "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey:
SUCCESS!"... but no form is ever actually downloaded. Also, on Site
Admin tab in Aggregate, I create a new user but it will not let me
change password, an JSON error pops up instead... :frowning: please help

··· On Sep 5, 9:09 pm, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Thanks again, have now installed Aggregate v1 revision 4. However now > when I go to the Aggregate Server from my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab, > albeit an emulator) so as to download forms, it keeps perpetually > asking me for my login credentials... Any ideas? > > On Sep 5, 7:02 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > > > > > We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out. > > > Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7 > > which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does not > > include permission support. We are adding permission support to > > Aggregate 1.0 > > > We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various stages > > available for testing of the system. Here is the progression > > Alpha Stage > > Beta Stage > > Release Candidate Stage > > Final Release > > > We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is > > available on our downloads page.http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list > > > The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system. > > > In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate" of > > Aggregate 1.0. > > > Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that Aggregate > > will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software > > not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these > > intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us test > > and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release. We > > *highly* encourage everyone to test and give us feedback. > > > Waylon > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > > Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently > > > supported and recommended? > > > > Tumaini > > > > On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > > >> We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the > > >> permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms > > >> tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab > > >> there are 4 more subtabs that can help. > > > >> Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks > > >> we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. > > > >> Waylon > > > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > >> > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > > >> > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > > >> > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > > >> > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > > >> > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > > >> > Thanks > > >> > Tumaini > > >> > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > > >> >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > > >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > > >> >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > > >> >> the installation process. > > >> >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > > >> >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > > >> >> on the "Permissions sub tab. > > >> >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > > >> >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > > >> >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. > > >> >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > > >> >> Waylon > > > >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > >> >> > Hello Waylon, > > >> >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > > >> >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > > >> >> > password you > > >> >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > > >> >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > > >> >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > > >> >> > thanks again for your help. > > > >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > > >> >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > > >> >> >> versions of Aggregate. > > > >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > > >> >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > > >> >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > > >> >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices > > >> >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > > >> >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > > >> >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > > >> >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > > >> >> >> Waylon > > > >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > >> >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > > >> >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > > >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > >> >> >> >> Dear all, > > >> >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > > >> >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > > >> >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > > >> >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > > >> >> >> >> forms. > > > >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > > >> >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > > >> >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > > >> >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > > >> >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > > >> >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > > >> >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > > >> >> >> >> something I am missing? > > > >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, > > >> >> >> >> Tumaini > > > >> >> >> >> -- > > >> >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > >> >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > >> >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > >> >> >> > -- > > >> >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > >> >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > >> >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > >> >> > -- > > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > >> > -- > > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > -- > > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Did you start with a fresh database when installing beta 4? There are
some incompatibilities. Please submit an "issue" on our website with
the error you are getting.

http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AggregateReleaseNotes

Waylon

··· On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Have not changed anything but now it lets me in and I can see the > forms available on the Aggregate Server when I go to Manage Forms on > ODK Collect. When I download, everything seems fine, and I even get a > confirmation message "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey: > SUCCESS!"... but no form is ever actually downloaded. Also, on Site > Admin tab in Aggregate, I create a new user but it will not let me > change password, an JSON error pops up instead... :-( please help > > On Sep 5, 9:09 pm, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> Thanks again, have now installed Aggregate v1 revision 4. However now >> when I go to the Aggregate Server from my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab, >> albeit an emulator) so as to download forms, it keeps perpetually >> asking me for my login credentials... Any ideas? >> >> On Sep 5, 7:02 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> >> >> >> > We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out. >> >> > Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7 >> > which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does not >> > include permission support. We are adding permission support to >> > Aggregate 1.0 >> >> > We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various stages >> > available for testing of the system. Here is the progression >> > Alpha Stage >> > Beta Stage >> > Release Candidate Stage >> > Final Release >> >> > We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is >> > available on our downloads page.http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list >> >> > The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system. >> >> > In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate" of >> > Aggregate 1.0. >> >> > Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that Aggregate >> > will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software >> > not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these >> > intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us test >> > and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release. We >> > *highly* encourage everyone to test and give us feedback. >> >> > Waylon >> >> > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > > Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently >> > > supported and recommended? >> >> > > Tumaini >> >> > > On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> > >> We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the >> > >> permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms >> > >> tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab >> > >> there are 4 more subtabs that can help. >> >> > >> Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks >> > >> we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. >> >> > >> Waylon >> >> > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > >> > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 >> > >> > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are >> > >> > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. >> > >> > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing >> > >> > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? >> >> > >> > Thanks >> > >> > Tumaini >> > >> > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> > >> >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. >> >> > >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One >> > >> >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during >> > >> >> the installation process. >> > >> >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab >> > >> >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click >> > >> >> on the "Permissions sub tab. >> > >> >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in >> > >> >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. >> > >> >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. >> > >> >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. >> >> > >> >> Waylon >> >> > >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > >> >> > Hello Waylon, >> > >> >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve >> > >> >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ >> > >> >> > password you >> > >> >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, >> > >> >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, >> > >> >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and >> > >> >> > thanks again for your help. >> >> > >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: >> > >> >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x >> > >> >> >> versions of Aggregate. >> >> > >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. >> > >> >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to >> > >> >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve >> > >> >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices >> > >> >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate >> > >> >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required >> > >> >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you >> > >> >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) >> >> > >> >> >> Waylon >> >> > >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > >> >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant >> > >> >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? >> >> > >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > >> >> >> >> Dear all, >> > >> >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung >> > >> >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my >> > >> >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the >> > >> >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the >> > >> >> >> >> forms. >> >> > >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished >> > >> >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household >> > >> >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my >> > >> >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as >> > >> >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), >> > >> >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form >> > >> >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there >> > >> >> >> >> something I am missing? >> >> > >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, >> > >> >> >> >> Tumaini >> >> > >> >> >> >> -- >> > >> >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > >> >> >> > -- >> > >> >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > >> >> > -- >> > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > >> > -- >> > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > > -- >> > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

How can I uninstall Aggregate? I currently am using V1.0 beta 4. I
have been unsuccesfull in getting to download forms, I still get a
message saying "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey:
change password, a JSON error pops up instead... I am at my wits ends
and am thinking maybe I should uninstall and try the release
candidate?

··· On Sep 6, 12:25 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > Did you start with a fresh database when installing beta 4? There are > some incompatibilities. Please submit an "issue" on our website with > the error you are getting. > > http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AggregateReleaseNotes > > Waylon > > > > > > > > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Have not changed anything but now it lets me in and I can see the > > forms available on the Aggregate Server when I go to Manage Forms on > > ODK Collect. When I download, everything seems fine, and I even get a > > confirmation message "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey: > > SUCCESS!"... but no form is ever actually downloaded. Also, on Site > > Admin tab in Aggregate, I create a new user but it will not let me > > change password, an JSON error pops up instead... :-( please help > > > On Sep 5, 9:09 pm, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> Thanks again, have now installed Aggregate v1 revision 4. However now > >> when I go to the Aggregate Server from my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab, > >> albeit an emulator) so as to download forms, it keeps perpetually > >> asking me for my login credentials... Any ideas? > > >> On Sep 5, 7:02 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > > >> > We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out. > > >> > Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7 > >> > which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does not > >> > include permission support. We are adding permission support to > >> > Aggregate 1.0 > > >> > We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various stages > >> > available for testing of the system. Here is the progression > >> > Alpha Stage > >> > Beta Stage > >> > Release Candidate Stage > >> > Final Release > > >> > We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is > >> > available on our downloads page.http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list > > >> > The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system. > > >> > In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate" of > >> > Aggregate 1.0. > > >> > Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that Aggregate > >> > will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software > >> > not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these > >> > intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us test > >> > and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release. We > >> > *highly* encourage everyone to test and give us feedback. > > >> > Waylon > > >> > On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > > Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version currently > >> > > supported and recommended? > > >> > > Tumaini > > >> > > On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> > >> We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the > >> > >> permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the Forms > >> > >> tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions subtab > >> > >> there are 4 more subtabs that can help. > > >> > >> Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming weeks > >> > >> we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate. > > >> > >> Waylon > > >> > >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > >> > Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using ODKAggregate v1.0 > >> > >> > alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are > >> > >> > describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front of me. > >> > >> > There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am crossing > >> > >> > wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please? > > >> > >> > Thanks > >> > >> > Tumaini > >> > >> > On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> > >> >> Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version. > > >> > >> >> NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator. One > >> > >> >> example of a site administrator is the super user you specified during > >> > >> >> the installation process. > >> > >> >> 1) Go to the "Site Admin" tab > >> > >> >> 2) It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it doesn't click > >> > >> >> on the "Permissions sub tab. > >> > >> >> 3) At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username. Type in > >> > >> >> the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'. > >> > >> >> 4) Once the user is added select change password. > >> > >> >> 5) Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to the user. > > >> > >> >> Waylon > > >> > >> >> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > >> >> > Hello Waylon, > >> > >> >> > Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to achieve > >> > >> >> > option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/ > >> > >> >> > password you > >> > >> >> > created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access" screen, > >> > >> >> >http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration, > >> > >> >> > I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so green, and > >> > >> >> > thanks again for your help. > > >> > >> >> > On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wrote: > >> > >> >> >> To clarify there is no need for the username/password for 0.9.x > >> > >> >> >> versions of Aggregate. > > >> > >> >> >> In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to solve this. > >> > >> >> >> Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google account to > >> > >> >> >> submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to resolve > >> > >> >> >> this. As of right now you have two choices > >> > >> >> >> 1) Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user in Aggregate > >> > >> >> >> as a data collector) so that no login is required > >> > >> >> >> 2) Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the username/password you > >> > >> >> >> created to login (this is what Yaw is using) > > >> > >> >> >> Waylon > > >> > >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> > >> >> >> > try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all the relevant > >> > >> >> >> > rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate are you using? > > >> > >> >> >> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > >> > >> >> >> >> Dear all, > >> > >> >> >> >> am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect on a Samsung > >> > >> >> >> >> Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate locally (on my > >> > >> >> >> >> laptop). I can access the server from the emulator, download the > >> > >> >> >> >> forms, fill the forms, save the forms... However I cannot submit the > >> > >> >> >> >> forms. > > >> > >> >> >> >> I seem to be stuck at the very last hurdle. On submitting a finished > >> > >> >> >> >> form (to the local instance of Aggregate), I get the error "Household > >> > >> >> >> >> Survey: Failed: network login?" am using ODKCollect 1.1.7 and on my > >> > >> >> >> >> samsung galaxy when I go Menu->Preferences, I set up my username as > >> > >> >> >> >> tkili...@ihi.or.tz (a gmail account, even though it may not look it), > >> > >> >> >> >> and in ODK Aggregate I have the user tkili...@ihi.or.tz with form > >> > >> >> >> >> submission rights.... Could you advise why login is failing? Is there > >> > >> >> >> >> something I am missing? > > >> > >> >> >> >> Thanks in advance, > >> > >> >> >> >> Tumaini > > >> > >> >> >> >> -- > >> > >> >> >> >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> >> >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> >> >> Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > >> >> >> > -- > >> > >> >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > >> >> > -- > >> > >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > >> > -- > >> > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > >> > > -- > >> > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi Tumaini,

If you are running on Google's AppEngine (appspot) infrastructure, you can
simply install Aggregate 1.0 RC1 on top of the Beta 4. No need to
uninstall.

If you grant me (mitchellsundt@gmail.com) Site Admin rights to your
instance, and send me the URL to it, I can take a look.

Also, for the JSON error, if you could send me the errors in the log when
this happens, it will be helpful to me. To access the log:
(1) https://appengine.google.com/
(2) click on your application
(3) click on Logs on the left-hand side of the screen
(4) choose logs with severity "Info"
(5) copy and paste the contents into a file and send that as an attachment.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:52 AM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

How can I uninstall Aggregate? I currently am using V1.0 beta 4. I
have been unsuccesfull in getting to download forms, I still get a
message saying "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey:
change password, a JSON error pops up instead... I am at my wits ends
and am thinking maybe I should uninstall and try the release
candidate?

On Sep 6, 12:25 am, "W. Brunette" wbrune...@gmail.com wrote:

Did you start with a fresh database when installing beta 4? There are
some incompatibilities. Please submit an "issue" on our website with
the error you are getting.

http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AggregateReleaseNotes

Waylon

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Tumaini Kilimba tkili...@ihi.or.tz wrote:

Have not changed anything but now it lets me in and I can see the
forms available on the Aggregate Server when I go to Manage Forms on
ODK Collect. When I download, everything seems fine, and I even get a
confirmation message "Downloading Form Result. Household Survey:
change password, an JSON error pops up instead... :frowning: please help

On Sep 5, 9:09 pm, Tumaini Kilimba tkili...@ihi.or.tz wrote:

Thanks again, have now installed Aggregate v1 revision 4. However now
when I go to the Aggregate Server from my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab,
albeit an emulator) so as to download forms, it keeps perpetually
asking me for my login credentials... Any ideas?

On Sep 5, 7:02 pm, "W. Brunette" wbrune...@gmail.com wrote:

We are in the midst of trying to get a final release out.

Currently recommend Aggregate for production deployments is 0.9.7
which is available from our website (opendatakit.org). Which does
not
include permission support. We are adding permission support to
Aggregate 1.0

We are working on releasing Aggregate 1.0 and make the various
stages
available for testing of the system. Here is the progression
Alpha Stage
Beta Stage
Release Candidate Stage
Final Release

We recently released the final Aggregate beta (Beta 4) which is
available on our downloads page.
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list

The beta 4 release fixed lots of issues with the permissions system.

In the next coming weeks we will post the first "Release Candidate"
of
Aggregate 1.0.

Again until we post a "final release" you should expect that
Aggregate
will be improved on and changes may be made that makes the software
not compatible with previous versions. The goal of making these
intermediate releases available is to allow our users to help us
test
and give us suggestions for improvements before the final release.
We
highly encourage everyone to test and give us feedback.

Waylon

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Tumaini Kilimba tkili...@ihi.or.tz wrote:

Ok Thanks... could I have the link to the Aggregate version
currently
supported and recommended?

Tumaini

On Sep 5, 6:24 pm, "W. Brunette" wbrune...@gmail.com wrote:

We are no longer supporting alpha 6. We have redesigned the
permissions to be easier to understand. If I remember under the
Forms
tab there is a permissions subtab. Underneath the permissions
subtab
there are 4 more subtabs that can help.

Just as a reminder we are not supporting alpha 6. In the coming
weeks
we hope to move aggregate out of beta into release candidate.

Waylon

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Tumaini Kilimba < tkili...@ihi.or.tz> wrote:

Hello Waylon, thanks for prompt response... am using
ODKAggregate v1.0
alpha 6++ , can I get a screenshot to you because what you are
describing just sounds completely alien to what I see in front
of me.
There are no Tabs for starters on my end, so am worried am
crossing
wires somewhere? How can I get a screenshot to you please?

Thanks
Tumaini
On Sep 5, 4:39 pm, "W. Brunette" wbrune...@gmail.com wrote:

Description is for the Aggregate 1.0 beta 4 version.

NOTE: to add a user you must login with a site administrator.
One
example of a site administrator is the super user you
specified during
the installation process.

1. Go to the "Site Admin" tab
  2. It should default to the "Permissions" sub tab. If it
    doesn't click
    on the "Permissions sub tab.
  3. At the bottom you will see an area to type in a username.
    Type in
    the name you want for example "Tumaini". Click 'add user'.
  4. Once the user is added select change password.
  5. Click the checkboxes to give the appropriate permissions to
    the user.

Waylon

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Tumaini Kilimba < tkili...@ihi.or.tz> wrote:

Hello Waylon,
Thanks for the response, could you please tell me how to
achieve
option 2 i.e "Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the
username/
password you
created to login" ? When am on the "Configure Site Access"
screen,

http://localhost:8080/ODKAggregatePlatform/access/access-configuration,

I see no option for creating a user. Sorry for being so
green, and
thanks again for your help.

On Sep 2, 6:53 am, "W. Brunette" wbrune...@gmail.com wrote:

To clarify there is no need for the username/password for
0.9.x
versions of Aggregate.

In regards to Aggregate 1.x you have two options on how to
solve this.
Until something changes, right now you cannot use an Google
account to
submit to Aggregate. We are hoping to get Google's help to
resolve
this. As of right now you have two choices

1. Allow anonymous submissions (enable the anonymous user
    in Aggregate
    as a data collector) so that no login is required
  2. Create a 'ODK' user in Aggregate and use the
    username/password you
    created to login (this is what Yaw is using)

Waylon

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Yaw Anokwa < yano...@gmail.com> wrote:

try creating a non-gmail user (i.e.) test/test with all
the relevant
rights. does that work? also what version of aggregate
are you using?

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 18:35, Tumaini Kilimba < tkili...@ihi.or.tz> wrote:

Dear all,
am quite new to ODK and today I have set up ODK Collect
on a Samsung
Galaxy Tab emulator, and also set up ODK Aggregate
locally (on my