Fields that are pre-filled with a certain selection

Hi everyone,

I am trying to design a data collection tool where information we are collecting will come from multiple sources. The data entry staff will look in primary sources to find the data, and if it is unavailbale will look in other secondary sources. For collecting the data, after each variable we want we want to have a field that is a select_one (using a spinner widget) that is pre-filled with a selection representing the primary source that can be changed to other selections representing the secondary sources.

The idea is that as the data is being collected from the multiple sources, the person entering the data would only have to change these pre-filled fields if they got the information from one of these secondary sources.

Thanks!

Sean

Of course as soon as I wrote this I was able to figure it out. Thanks anyways!

ยทยทยท On Friday, November 15, 2013 10:24:29 AM UTC-8, sgal...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I am trying to design a data collection tool where information we are collecting will come from multiple sources. The data entry staff will look in primary sources to find the data, and if it is unavailbale will look in other secondary sources. For collecting the data, after each variable we want we want to have a field that is a select_one (using a spinner widget) that is pre-filled with a selection representing the primary source that can be changed to other selections representing the secondary sources. > > The idea is that as the data is being collected from the multiple sources, the person entering the data would only have to change these pre-filled fields if they got the information from one of these secondary sources. > > Thanks! > > Sean