File:/path_to_file/file.csv is missing

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
When I get blank form with a pre-loaded csv , the csv is downloaded to the media dir but when I start to fill blank form the csv just disappears from the media dir and I get a "File:/path_to_file/file.csv is missing".

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect v1.25.2 on a samsung s5e tablet android device

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I tried adding the csv file to the media dir manually but the same thing still happens

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Upload form with csv media file on the aggregate server
Get blank form from your mobile device or any device your ODK Collect app sits
Fill blank form

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Going through the forum I have noticed the issue is related to this Error using pre-loaded CSV - #33 by Abel_Melquiades_Call

Hi @Nono_Diphoko
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

could you attach your form? What device do you use? Is the problem visible only on that one device?

Hello @Grzesiek2010,
<removed to protect sensitive user data> this is the copy of my form and the .csv file I am pre-loading, I am working off a Samsung s5e tablet running android 9.
I have only started using odk collect and it has been working just fine for the past days, but now when I try to fill the form it adds a .imported extension to the csv file therefore giving me that error.

Could you also share the xls version?

consent.xlsx (9.6 KB)

I edited your post to remove the dataset because it contained personal information. The header of the data file is:

created,modified,user_created,user_modified,hostname_created,hostname_modified,revision,device_created,device_modified,id,site,subject_identifier_key,subject_identifier_as_pk,subject_identifier_aka,slug,citizen,legal_marriage,marriage_certificate,marriage_certificate_no,identity,confirm_identity,first_name,last_name,initials,dob,is_dob_estimated,gender,guardian_name,subject_type,consent_reviewed,study_questions,assessment_score,consent_signature,consent_copy,is_incarcerated,is_literate,witness_name,language,is_verified,is_verified_datetime,verified_by,consent_datetime,report_datetime,version,updates_versions,sid,comment,dm_comment,consent_identifier,screening_identifier,identity_type,recruit_source,recruit_source_other,recruitment_clinic,recruitment_clinic_other

Your form definition says to use subject_identifiers as the label but there is no such column. If I use the name of a column that exists such subject_identifier_as_pk, I believe everything works as expected.

I'm surprised that the error message is so bad. I've filed an issue at https://github.com/opendatakit/collect/issues/3674 and this will be improved in the next Collect release.

This is expected. The CSV gets read into a database file and then is marked as imported.