Filtering choice list for a question out side a repeat group based on the choices selected in a repeat group

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
In a repeat group I have a select_one question (select_one color) that asks to select a color. Outside this repeat group there is another select_one question but I want the option(s) selected in the repeat group should appear as the choice list for this question.
I want the choice list color to be filtered based on the question asked in the repeat group.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
I tried to add a calculate type question with expression "join(' ', ${choose_color})" to join all the options selected within the repeat group but I can't figure out how can I use this to filter the choice list color.

Please help me how I should go about it. if required I can share a sample form too.
TIA

Welcome @Nayab,

More hints and examples can be found with the search function of this forum, esp.
Generate multiple choice alternatives, based on the answers in a repeat - #16 by LN.

Please, also pretest your solution data export (values, labels) for your your final solution.

1 Like

Thank you this was helpful.