1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have around 101 finalised forms on my phone and I think I can access and read all of them through the odk collect app (I tried on a random selection of forms from the 101 forms and I could access all the forms that I tried to open). But when I try to copy the finished forms by plugging my phone into my PC and going to Android > data > org.odk.collect.android > files > instances folder, I can see only 76 of the 101 forms in that folder. Is there any way to retrieve these "missing" forms?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
App: ODK Collect v1.30.1
Mobile device: Lenovo K8 Plus
3 GB RAM
32 GB Internal Storage
PC: Predator Helios 300
Windows 10 Home operating system
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
8.00 GB (7.85 GB usable) RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GRX 1050 Ti Graphics card
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Tried toggling the option "show hidden files" on the PC. Also tried pulling the forms anyway with ODK Briefcase to see if at least Briefcase can read files that the PC cant. Didn't work as expected
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I actually don't know if the error can be reproduced.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.