Formula in which once a choice a selected it takes you directly to another section

Dear Yaw,

Thanks for the lift. I got it resolved. The device had a list of trusted certs so I had to request the root certificates from the server domain name owner. When I installed this, everything was resolved.

I would like to know how to resolve a this.

I wish to know if for instance someone selects option 4 in question 4, it should take him directly to XII (Pediatric Unit) but what I have now is to be able to select option 3 in questions (4, 12, 5 & 9) for pediatric option to open.
Since Cataract & Glaucoma follows immediatelt after when I take the option in qiestion 4, the questions under Cataract and Glaucoma are displayed.

I wish to have a formula in which once a service a selected it takes you directly to the service.

I also wish to know if there is a recall formula for previous questions, should a file (patient) be sent back to the unit it came from.

Thanks
Mathew

We should probably fork this as a new discussion thread: "I wish to know if for instance someone selects option 4 in question 4, it should take him directly to XII..." rather deviates from your original subject... :wink:

wrt your original SLL error, glad to hear its all working now. :+1: I hit pretty much the same issue when I was originally playing around with ODK Aggregate and setting up in my own VM to host it. Being too $cheap$ to pay for a real SSL cert for my dev VM, I wanted to use a self-signed cert instead [I suspect I'm not the only penny-pinching user out there... :slight_smile: ]. If there's interest I can post what it took to get ODK Collect (well, actually, Android itself!) to not barf when getting back my self-signed SLL cert.

Dear Dr Gareth,

You're right. I realised I should have done that after sending

Thanks
Mathew

@MathewMbwogge What you are asking about is relevance. We have a section in the docs at https://docs.opendatakit.org/form-logic/#conditionally-showing-questions. Have you read through those docs?