Form folder

I'm using a LG tablet and try to copy a xml form file to the odk\forms folder fro testing but i couldnt find the odk. I was able to do so with my samsung phone. Can anyone help me with this?

Execute odk collect. it creates those folders.

If that don't work, restart your tablet.

If that don't work, use adb or install an ssh server on the tablet (root
only) and use putty.

··· El martes, 10 de febrero de 2015, 16:35:08 (UTC-3), Wen escribió: > > I'm using a LG tablet and try to copy a xml form file to the odk\forms > folder fro testing but i couldnt find the odk. I was able to do so with my > samsung phone. Can anyone help me with this?

Restarting worked:) thanks.

··· On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 4:16:22 PM UTC-5, Hans Rojas wrote: > > Execute odk collect. it creates those folders. > > If that don't work, restart your tablet. > > If that don't work, use adb or install an ssh server on the tablet (root > only) and use putty. > > El martes, 10 de febrero de 2015, 16:35:08 (UTC-3), Wen escribió: >> >> I'm using a LG tablet and try to copy a xml form file to the odk\forms >> folder fro testing but i couldnt find the odk. I was able to do so with my >> samsung phone. Can anyone help me with this? > >