Form list download failed

1. What is the problem?
After inserting the URL and you load or click GET BLANK FORM it will show form list download failed .

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system?
Am using ODK collect version 1.30 on ITEL P51 android device

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Yes, I have activated my location on the phone, activated memory and have restarted the device many times

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I don't know that's why I seeking for assistance from this noble forum

5. Anything else we should know or have?
Nothing else, that's all for now!

Hi @Abuhsimonilemona
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

it will show form list download failed

ist that message really that generic? Could you provide a screenshot maybe?

Please also indicate what server software you are using (e.g. ODK Central) and whether that URL has worked in another context such as another version of Collect. Sometimes that generic message indicates an attempt to connect to a custom server that does not provide a correctly formatted form list.

Hi, I am also having this issue.

I am using ODK aggregate and the error message says 'Form list download failed. If you keep having this problem, report it to the person who asked you to collect the data' but I am the developer of my form. I have not used another version of collect but I presume @Abuhsimonilemona is having the same generic error message?

What version of ODK Aggregate are you using, @Shruti_Patel? Have you used this server before? The user that you are connecting as? Are you sure that you have forms accepting submissions and that the user you are using to connect as has access to those forms?

I am using v.2.0.3 of aggregate. The server has not yet been used for data collection as part of an actual study no but it is able to accept form submission via the web form (tried and tested). I emailed a couple days ago as I have forgotten my admin password so as I have not been able to log in properly yet and have just been accessing aggregate through anonymoususer, perhaps this is what the issue is?