have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only difference of
the two forms is that the second form I reserved 35 household members to
test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat feature for
household roster). I thought that I used up the daily usage
quota/per-minute quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and
still unsuccessful. Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget
is way higher than the cost; there wasn't much cost showing on the dash
screen either.

The logs for the error is below. I would greatly appreciate your help!

1. 2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0
    (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
    Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36 module=default version=1

108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload HTTP/1.1" 500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "southsouth-senegal.appspot.com" ms=15935 cpu_ms=11488 exit_code=104 app_engine_release=1.9.19 instance=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c https://appengine.google.com/instances?app_id=s~southsouth-senegal&version_id=1.383025515763276695&key=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c#00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c

1. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.679

Error for /formUpload
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:131)
at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:144)
at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:153)
at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.setAttribute(Unknown Source)
at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.kxml2.kdom.Document.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348)
at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

1. C2015-04-11 07:07:43.751

Uncaught exception from servlet
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

1. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.753

A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request, causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application. (Error code 104)

Best,
E

You may not be able to run the 35-person form on your device because it is
so large; before changing the server, verify that it will work on all your
devices.

Assuming it does work OK on the device, then you need to increase the size
of the server.

Go to the AppEngine dashboard https://appengine.google.com/

Choose your Application Id,

Select "Application Settings" under the "Administration" heading in the
left sidebar.

Choose a larger "Frontend Instance Class" under the "Performance" section
on this page.

Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of that section to commit that change.

Note that as you increase server size, your quota is consumed faster. You
will likely need to increase your daily billing limits.

··· ------ Mitch

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Eva Qiu flowerqc@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have two forms and one form was uploaded successfully yesterday and
another form when I upload it it keeps saying "A problem has occurred
that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application
may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only
difference of the two forms is that the second form I reserved 35 household
members to test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat
feature for household roster). I thought that I used up the daily usage
quota/per-minute quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and
still unsuccessful. Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget
is way higher than the cost; there wasn't much cost showing on the dash
screen either.

1. 2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0
    (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
    Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36 module=default version=1

108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload HTTP/1.1" 500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "southsouth-senegal.appspot.com" ms=15935 cpu_ms=11488 exit_code=104 app_engine_release=1.9.19 instance=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c https://appengine.google.com/instances?app_id=s~southsouth-senegal&version_id=1.383025515763276695&key=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c#00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c

1. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.679

Error for /formUpload

1. C2015-04-11 07:07:43.751

1. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.753

A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request, causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application. (Error code 104)

Best,
E

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Dear Mitch,

Extremely happy to see your solution, until I realized that this was an old
message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a solution on
the current App Engine dashboard.

Any idea how to solve the problem now? I uploaded the form by USB cable to
my tablet, where it takes ages to load (scanning forms kept on running,
already for 20 minutes). The size of the form is 20 MB (a lot of diffreent
crops in different seasons). Do I indeed need to increase the length of the
survey or are there other solutions?

Hoping to hear from you.
Anja

··· Op zaterdag 11 april 2015 17:18:25 UTC+3 schreef Eva Qiu: > > Hi, > > I have two forms and one form was uploaded successfully yesterday and > another form when I upload it it keeps saying "A problem has occurred > that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application > may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only > difference of the two forms is that the second form I reserved 35 household > members to test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat > feature for household roster). I thought that I used up the daily usage > quota/per-minute quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and > still unsuccessful. Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget > is way higher than the cost; there wasn't much cost showing on the dash > screen either. > > The logs for the error is below. I would greatly appreciate your help! > > > 1. 2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0 > (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) > Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36 module=default version=1 > > 108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload HTTP/1.1" 500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "southsouth-senegal.appspot.com" ms=15935 cpu_ms=11488 exit_code=104 app_engine_release=1.9.19 instance=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c > > 2. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.679 > > Error for /formUpload > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:131) > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:144) > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:153) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.setAttribute(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Document.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348) > at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) > at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) > at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66) > > 3. C2015-04-11 07:07:43.751 > > Uncaught exception from servlet > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:131) > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:144) > at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:153) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.setAttribute(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.kxml2.kdom.Document.parse(Unknown Source) > at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348) > at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114) > at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) > at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) > at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103) > at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) > at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66) > > 4. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 > > A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request, causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application. (Error code 104) > > > > > Best, > E >

Dear all,

Smal update: I managed to upload the form on 20 tablets, but having issues
with two remaining, and the form is working. I"m still however not able to
upload it on ODK Aggregate. How now to make sure that I can access the
questionanires that are completed if the form cannot be uploaded on ODK
Aggregate? Could you Mitch, or anyone else help me with this issue?

Kind regards,
Anja

··· Op maandag 25 juli 2016 22:22:03 UTC+3 schreef Anja Wolsky: > > Dear Mitch, > > Extremely happy to see your solution, until I realized that this was an > old message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a solution > on the current App Engine dashboard. > > Any idea how to solve the problem now? I uploaded the form by USB cable to > my tablet, where it takes ages to load (scanning forms kept on running, > already for 20 minutes). The size of the form is 20 MB (a lot of diffreent > crops in different seasons). Do I indeed need to increase the length of the > survey or are there other solutions? > > Hoping to hear from you. > Anja > > > > Op zaterdag 11 april 2015 17:18:25 UTC+3 schreef Eva Qiu: >> >> Hi, >> >> I have two forms and one form was uploaded successfully yesterday and >> another form when I upload it it keeps saying "A problem has occurred >> that prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application >> may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only >> difference of the two forms is that the second form I reserved 35 household >> members to test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat >> feature for household roster). I thought that I used up the daily usage >> quota/per-minute quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and >> still unsuccessful. Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget >> is way higher than the cost; there wasn't much cost showing on the dash >> screen either. >> >> The logs for the error is below. I would greatly appreciate your help! >> >> >> 1. 2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0 >> (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) >> Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36 module=default version=1 >> >> 108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload HTTP/1.1" 500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "southsouth-senegal.appspot.com" ms=15935 cpu_ms=11488 exit_code=104 app_engine_release=1.9.19 instance=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c >> >> 2. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.679 >> >> Error for /formUpload >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:131) >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:144) >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:153) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.setAttribute(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Document.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348) >> at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66) >> >> 3. C2015-04-11 07:07:43.751 >> >> Uncaught exception from servlet >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:131) >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:144) >> at java.util.Vector.(Vector.java:153) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.setAttribute(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Element.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Node.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.kxml2.kdom.Document.parse(Unknown Source) >> at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348) >> at org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114) >> at org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103) >> at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342) >> at org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66) >> >> 4. W2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 >> >> A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request, causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application. (Error code 104) >> >> >> >> >> Best, >> E >> >

Hi Anja,

Can you zip and send me a copy of the form off the mailing list? I
just want to see why it's so big. I think what you'll likely have to
do is move the crops to external itemsets.

Thanks,

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Anja Wolsky anja.wolsky@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

Kind regards,
Anja

Op maandag 25 juli 2016 22:22:03 UTC+3 schreef Anja Wolsky:

Dear Mitch,

Extremely happy to see your solution, until I realized that this was an
old message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a solution on

Any idea how to solve the problem now? I uploaded the form by USB cable to
already for 20 minutes). The size of the form is 20 MB (a lot of diffreent
crops in different seasons). Do I indeed need to increase the length of the

Hoping to hear from you.
Anja

Op zaterdag 11 april 2015 17:18:25 UTC+3 schreef Eva Qiu:

Hi,

another form when I upload it it keeps saying "A problem has occurred that
prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application may
have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only difference of
test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat feature for
household roster). I thought that I used up the daily usage quota/per-minute
quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and still unsuccessful.
Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget is way higher than
the cost; there wasn't much cost showing on the dash screen either.

2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0 (Windows
NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118
Safari/537.36 module=default version=1

108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload HTTP/1.1"
500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "southsouth-senegal.appspot.com"
ms=15935 cpu_ms=11488 exit_code=104 app_engine_release=1.9.19
instance=00c61b117ce9b12554374882dcd360a2f2eb460c

W2015-04-11 07:07:43.679

Error for /formUpload
at
org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:348)
at
org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(XFormParser.java:331)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at
at
org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

C2015-04-11 07:07:43.751

at
at
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at
org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at
at
org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuthPreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

W2015-04-11 07:07:43.753

A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request,
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the
next request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you
may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application.
(Error code 104)

Best,
E

--

"ODK Community" group.

Dear Yaw,
In the end (after a 3h Skype with several geek friends) I managed to
change the frontend to F4 and the backend to B8 in the ODK Aggregate folder
on my laptop. It still gave a time out error message online but somehow the
form showed up. On holidays now, will forward you the file when back.
Thanks for your assistance!
Anja

··· On 2 Aug 2016 15:24, "Yaw Anokwa" wrote:

Hi Anja,

Thanks,

Yaw

Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup,
in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to
https://nafundi.com to get started.

Dear all,

Kind regards,
Anja

Dear Mitch,

old message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a
solution on

Any idea how to solve the problem now? I uploaded the form by USB cable
to
already for 20 minutes). The size of the form is 20 MB (a lot of
diffreent
crops in different seasons). Do I indeed need to increase the length of
the

Hoping to hear from you.
Anja

Hi,

that
prevents your AppEngine application from responding. Your application
may
have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only
difference of
test verses the first form 5 members (I didn't use the repeat feature
for
quota/per-minute
quota but today after quotas cleared I tried again and still
unsuccessful.
Also, I do have a billing account and the daily budget is way higher
than

NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/41.0.2272.118

108.31.73.90 - - [11/Apr/2015:07:07:43 -0700] "POST /formUpload
HTTP/1.1"
500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML,
Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36" "
southsouth-senegal.appspot.com"

Error for /formUpload
at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used
for the
next request to your application. If you see this message frequently,
you
may be throwing exceptions during the initialization of your
application.
(Error code 104)

Best,
E

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit/TvKRN5IRD2M/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Glad it worked out, Anja.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Anja Wolsky anja.wolsky@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Yaw,
In the end (after a 3h Skype with several geek friends) I managed to change
the frontend to F4 and the backend to B8 in the ODK Aggregate folder on my
laptop. It still gave a time out error message online but somehow the form
showed up. On holidays now, will forward you the file when back.
Anja

On 2 Aug 2016 15:24, "Yaw Anokwa" yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

Hi Anja,

Thanks,

Yaw

Dear all,

Kind regards,
Anja

Dear Mitch,

old message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a solution
on

to
diffreent
the

Hoping to hear from you.
Anja

Hi,

that
may
have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only difference
of
for
quota/per-minute
unsuccessful.
than

Chrome/41.0.2272.118

HTTP/1.1"
500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML,
Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36"
"southsouth-senegal.appspot.com"

Error for /formUpload
at

at

at

at

at

at

at
at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at
at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

at

causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for
the
you
application.
(Error code 104)

Best,
E

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

--

"ODK Community" group.

For users finding this thread -- here are the updated instructions

··· On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Glad it worked out, Anja.

Yaw

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Anja Wolsky anja.wolsky@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Yaw,
In the end (after a 3h Skype with several geek friends) I managed to
change
the frontend to F4 and the backend to B8 in the ODK Aggregate folder on
my
laptop. It still gave a time out error message online but somehow the
form
showed up. On holidays now, will forward you the file when back.
Anja

On 2 Aug 2016 15:24, "Yaw Anokwa" yanokwa@nafundi.com wrote:

Hi Anja,

Thanks,

Yaw

Dear all,

Smal update: I managed to upload the form on 20 tablets, but having
issues
with two remaining, and the form is working. I"m still however not able
to

Kind regards,
Anja

Dear Mitch,

old message, and I could notfind the settings you indicated as a
solution
on

to
diffreent
the

Hoping to hear from you.
Anja

Hi,

that
may
have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas." The only
difference
of
the two forms is that the second form I reserved 35 household members
to
for
quota/per-minute
unsuccessful.
than

2015-04-11 07:07:43.753 /formUpload500 15935ms 0kb Mozilla/5.0
(Windows
Chrome/41.0.2272.118

HTTP/1.1"
500 0 - "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML,
Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36"
"southsouth-senegal.appspot.com"

Error for /formUpload
at

org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParser.getXMLDocument(
XFormParser.java:348)
at

XFormParser.java:331)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.
parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(
BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.<
init>(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.
doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
ServletHolder.java:511)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.
doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$
VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.
FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at

FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at

VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
at

org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.
doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at

at

org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.
doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at

at

org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuth
PreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuth
PreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

at

XFormParser.java:348)
at

XFormParser.java:331)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.
parseFormDefinition(BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:304)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.(
BaseFormParserForJavaRosa.java:493)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.parser.FormParserForJavaRosa.<
init>(FormParserForJavaRosa.java:114)
at

org.opendatakit.aggregate.servlet.FormUploadServlet.
doPost(FormUploadServlet.java:255)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
ServletHolder.java:511)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.
doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at

VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
at

FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
at

FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
at

at

org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.
doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
at

at

org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.
doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
at

at

org.opendatakit.common.security.spring.SecurityContextHolderAwareAuth
PreservingRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareAuth
PreservingRequestFilter.java:66)

causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used
for
the
you
application.
(Error code 104)

Best,
E

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an

--

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

"ODK Community" group.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com