Forms _is_complete is false

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Sometimes when i send forms, aggregate accepts the form and return to ODK Collect a correct respond but if i see the BD fields "_IS_COMPLETE" and "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE" the are false and null respectively.

this forms are marked how finalized in odk collect

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

ODK Collect 1.25.1
Aggregate 2.0.5

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

for identified the problem in multiple forms i used this code

DO $$
DECLARE a_table RECORD;
DECLARE a_row RECORD;
BEGIN
   FOR a_table IN SELECT DISTINCT("PERSIST_AS_TABLE_NAME") as tb FROM _form_data_model WHERE "PERSIST_AS_TABLE_NAME" LIKE '%_CORE' LOOP
     FOR a_row in EXECUTE format('SELECT "_IS_COMPLETE", "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE", COUNT(*) as c FROM %I WHERE "_IS_COMPLETE" = false GROUP BY "_IS_COMPLETE", "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE"', a_table.tb) LOOP
     RAISE NOTICE '% - %', a_table.tb, a_row.c;
   END LOOP;
   END LOOP;
END; $$

resend the form dont work, for fix this error i use this code

BEGIN;
UPDATE "A_TABLE_CORE" SET "_IS_COMPLETE" = true, "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE" = "GP_END" WHERE "_IS_COMPLETE" = false;
SELECT "_IS_COMPLETE", "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE", COUNT(*) as c FROM "A_TABLE_V4_CORE" WHERE "_IS_COMPLETE" = false GROUP BY "_IS_COMPLETE", "_MARKED_AS_COMPLETE_DATE";
ROLLBACK;

search in DB i found that some images of Image field dont load to db.

Aggregate will mark the form as incomplete if it feels that some data is missing or broken. It may happen during data transmission from collect to aggregate, and is very commonly happens with images. Try to redesign your form by putting the image size restriction in place, something like max-pixels=1024. It ensures that the image is not wildly huge, which makes data transmission quicker and easier.

Saad

By the way, you can also mark the INCOMPLETE submissions as COMPLETE from aggregate forms submission admin. It will mark _IS_COMPLETE field as TRUE. But do it only if you are OK with the missing data.

@yanokwa @Saad

In this case, Aggregate return a code 2xx to Collect.

Collect marks this form as sending without problems then the enumerator thinks that the information was correctly stored in Aggregate.

searching on google i found this:

is a specific problem of Aggregate?

if i send same forms to ONA all submissions is fine.