Form do not show up correctly

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have a form that has ~25 variables to collect. We use google drive to distinguish the form, each reindeer herder that is working with data collection has its own drive. For the first 6 people everything works fine, the form is showing upp att hteir mobile phones correctly. But now I have a reindeer herder that were able to install the form, but the first 10 variables are not showing upp?

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
We are using google drive and andriod phones, It should be the latest version of Android

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
We did the whole procedur (table in drive -> copie link -> edit form i odk-build -> submission link -> export xml file -> i appen: download form, -> form can be open but is not starting at hte right place!

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
not shure, att all mobiles before I could solve the problems, but I was in place, now we tried it via zoom. I think it is a lilte bit strange that all steps seems to work, but not all variables shows up (we were setting the app to have access to kamera, position, and so on...)

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I can send you the xml file or the odkbuild file if you want, please provide a email for that!

Hi @svad
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

We would need more details to help you.

but the first 10 variables are not showing upp?

what do you mean by that? Could you share your form and tell us precisely what is missing in that form?