1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Google sheets submission columns start with "data" instead of the name of the .xml file. For example, if I have a file called Info.xml, it usually has the following column header: "Info-FirstName" but has instead "data-FirstName" now. This only happened recently so I am not sure if this is intended. If it is intended, is there a way to change this?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
App- ODK Collect 1.25.2
Operating System PC- Windows 10 Home
Smartphone- Samsung A50, Android version 9 Pie
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
-I tried to submit on a different google account.
-I left the form_id and version fields empty in the settings sheet.
-Created a basic survey on another google account.
-Reset odk collect settings to default.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
-Submit survey data to google sheets with the submission_url specified.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I uploaded the basic survey I used to test which gave the same result.