Help converting a question

Hello, I am converting a questionnarie and I need assistance on the best way to convert the question below:

Welcome to the ODK forum, @im39bfud ! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

The documentation at https://docs.getodk.org/xlsform-first-form/ has what we hope is a great introduction to XLSForm as well as other information on different question types, survey logic, and more.

You probably won't be able to exactly replicate your C16 question as a table as shown in your screenshot. You will need to split it out into separate, individual questions. For example, a gender question is probably best as a single select widget. You may also want to add an option such as "other" depending on the inclusion best practices for the area and cultural context in which you are working.

For the other questions, when possible you may want to use select questions instead of free text entry. This will make data analysis easier! You can always include an "other" option with a followup free text input that appears if they select that option to ask them for more details - in case the answer is something you didn't include.

Take a look at the documentation, try something, and then please ask questions about any problems you run into!