Help! "Internal Server Error" when publishing ODK Build form to ODK Aggregate

Hi ODK'ers,

I'm new to ODK and I'm having some trouble publishing a form constructed in ODK Build to my ODK Aggregate server. I've checked the form in ODK Validate and it says the form is valid, but every time I try to publish the form directly from ODK Build or when I download the XML file and try to upload it to ODK Aggregate, a new tab opens that simply says "Internal Server Error." This also happens when I try to publish the same form to another Aggregate server (one that has been working well for the past week). My ODK Aggregate is version 1.4.11, which from what I've read on here should be fine for publishing forms. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Katie

Hi Katie,

Can you please email out a copy of the form to the list? If it isn't
something you can share public, email me directly at yanokwa at
nafundi dot com.

Thanks,

Yaw

ยทยทยท On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 8:47 AM, wrote: > Hi ODK'ers, > > I'm new to ODK and I'm having some trouble publishing a form constructed in ODK Build to my ODK Aggregate server. I've checked the form in ODK Validate and it says the form is valid, but every time I try to publish the form directly from ODK Build or when I download the XML file and try to upload it to ODK Aggregate, a new tab opens that simply says "Internal Server Error." This also happens when I try to publish the same form to another Aggregate server (one that has been working well for the past week). My ODK Aggregate is version 1.4.11, which from what I've read on here should be fine for publishing forms. Any suggestions? > > Thanks! > > Katie > > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.