1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am developing a form that includes a question where the enumerator makes a count of different options I.e. the form question is how many of these fish types have been harvested today? There are 3 options: tilapia, Nile perch or others. The enumerator is supposed to click on the option as many times to reach the desired number as this process is taking place in real time.
Is there a form widget that can help create this scenario (options can be “counted in real-time” within the same question. So that I am able to get number values for each fish type (options) at the end of this question. For example; If tilapia option is selected 3 times, I have 3 as the value for tilapia.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers. ODK Build
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.