Please go through the job description & revert me with your updated
ROLE: Security Admin
LOCATION : Torrance, CA
DURATION : 6 + Months
· Systems administration support for IBM Security Identity
Environment (ISIM / ISDI / ISDS).
· Installing, updating and configuring ISIM application adaptors.
· Development of policies, internal security, workflow and forms within
· Supporting project teams for integrations into the Honda
· Investigate operational problems and develop counter measure
· Perform upgrades and apply patches to IBM Security software.
· Monitor the environment for effective operations.
· IBM Security Identity Manager administration, design and support.
· IBM Security Directory Integrator - Including the ability write
complicated assembly lines from scratch and maintain an existing code base.
· Experience with IBM Security Directory Server - including the ability
to install from scratch, setup replication, manage issues and develop
· queries and reports.
· Strong understanding of Identity Managements architecture concepts and
· Strong technical skills with UNIX. - This means you need to be
comfortable with UNIX and can easily ssh into servers, use vi and other
common UNIX tools.
no problem writing custom operations in ISIM and maintaining an
· Must have broad range of understanding with different technical
platforms (servers, networks, storage, etc.)
· Must be able to work individually as well as in a team.
· Self-starter, must be able to see projects and tasks from start
· Must have strong written and verbal communications skills. You will
be required to work with project teams and end users in person, on the
phone and in writing.
· Experience with IBM Security Access Manager administration, design
· Experience with web application design and a strong understanding of
the HTTP protocol and reverse proxy systems.
· Experience with J2EE, C# or other language development
· Basic SQL and reporting skills - You should be able to write simple
SQL queries and work with reporting software to generate and manage
Position: Sr. Integration Architect/Developer
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
· Influence, design, and implement managed file transfer (MFT) solution
· Honda projects, and ensure its alignment with regional and global
· enterprise direction
· Design global managed file transfer solutionReview the requirements
· Collaboratively work with integration, infrastructure, security, and
other counter-parts to design MFT solution
· Develop and implement global MFT solution Collaboratively work with
integration, infrastructure, security, and other counter-parts to develop
· * Perform all testing activities*
· Mentor technical resources in the project teams on MFT based solutions
· Assist with file transfer patterns, designing, and development using
· Provide technical support to the project teams
· Assist with troubleshooting of critical technical issues in
· Demonstrated integration experience using different file
transfer techniques, protocols, and products
· Experience in EDI solutions
· Java development experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in documenting the design
· Ability to develop and communicate technical concepts via:MS Word, MS
PowerPoint to non-technical people
· UML, code snippet, etc. to technical people
*Nice to have skills:*
· Experience in using Axway/Tumbleweed file transfer solutions
· Experience in using IBM/Sterling file transfer solutions
· Evaluating and/or implementing cloud based solutions (Amazon,
Google, Microsoft, Go Grid, etc.)
· Developing software for global and multi-language use
· Leveraging enterprise monitoring solutions to effectively monitor
· Ability to lead and work in a matrixed organization
· Ability to explain technical position without getting emotional
· Ability to work and deal with conflict (technical)
· Ability to communicate (upward, peer and downward) accurately and
at appropriate time
· Ability to manage and juggle multiple priorities with dexterity.
Thanks & Regards
Sourav Paul | Technical Recruiter
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
Phone: 510-972-5265 <510-972-5265> | Fax: 877-701- <877-701-4872>5240