Household form in Openhds

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hello to all
I usually use Openhds, without any problem, to set up new forms with information about household members. When I use Openhds Mobile I find the form in the other forms section. But this time I would like to edit a form to collect information on households but I don't see the option that concerns households.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
I have tried to treat the form as a normal form but it does not appear in the other form window. I tried to integrate it manually in the odk directory, it appears but does not behave as I want it to (replace the new household form)

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I thought of modifying the "new household" form but the procedure sends me to delete the original file in Aggregate. This deletion will lead to the deletion of the data in Aggregate; something I don't want

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.

Thanks for your help

OpenHDS is not an ODK project and so we cannot answer support questions about it on this forum.

That said, as noted at https://github.com/SwissTPH/openhds, OpenHDS is no longer being maintained so I wouldn't recommend you continue using it. If you have any other questions, email openhds@swisstph.ch.

2 Likes