How do I access the Database on the Aggregate VM?

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I need to be able to query the database on my Aggregate VM but can't work out how. Ideally through PowerBI or Excel, I dont know the login credentials?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Aggregate 2.0.5 running on virtualbox in bridge mode with on Virtualbox 6.1.4 on Wi dows 10.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have followed the instructions and can both access aggregate through a browser and upload and download forms.
I have tried logging on from the command line using psql with both root, administrator bit get a failure to connect.
I have tried to login through PowerBI "Get data" trying the same users (with correct passwords).
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Not sure if it is a problem or lack of understanding!
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hello @DavidM,

Is the database local?
Is it remote? If it is a remote database you will need to give access to the machine ip you will be connecting with.

Usually it's a common issue.

Hi Erick
The database cones with the Aggregate VM image, therefore local I assume. Challenge is I don't know the details of the database (username and password) or how to log onto it (I assume locally using psql?)