How to enable Username and Password

Dear ODK Developer

how can i enable Username and Password field in ODK ??

username/password are not currently used to do anything. that's why
they are disabled.

··· On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 20:36, kengsreng tang wrote: > Dear ODK Developer > > how can i enable Username and Password field in ODK ??

Dear Yaw,

So how can we use ODK-Collect to talk with the server with
authentication?

··· On Mar 15, 10:43 am, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > username/password are not currently used to do anything. that's why > they are disabled. > > On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 20:36, kengsreng tang wrote: > > Dear ODK Developer > > > how can i enable Username and Password field in ODK ??

Dear Yaw
How can i do ? if i want to use ODK that Authentication with
server ??

··· On Mar 14, 11:43 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > username/password are not currently used to do anything. that's why > they are disabled. > > On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 20:36, kengsreng tang wrote: > > Dear ODK Developer > > > how can i enable Username and Password field in ODK ??

there is no support on the server for auth -- that will come with
aggregate 1.0 which is still in alpha.

if you need auth with your backend, you can enable the
username/password options in code and pass those variables to the
instanceuploader task.

··· On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 21:02, kengsreng tang wrote: > Dear Yaw > How can i do ? if i want to use ODK that Authentication with > server ?? > > On Mar 14, 11:43 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> username/password are not currently used to do anything. that's why >> they are disabled. >> >> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 20:36, kengsreng tang wrote: >> > Dear ODK Developer >> >> > how can i enable Username and Password field in ODK ??