How to hide a field

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
I need to hide a field. If I use the relevant. It depends on another question to hide a question. If a field is read-only means I don't need to show that field to the end user in that time who can I hide the field of from?

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Is there any blog or any way to overcome this problem?

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I just created a coloum like disabled and make it true and false.
But its not working.

4. Upload any test forms or screenshots below.

If the field's relevant column is set to false() (or an expression that results in false()), it will not be shown to users.

If you are hiding the field to use it in some calculation, another option to consider is using a calculate to store the value. calculates are not shown to users.

Can you explain this with an example.

Hi @Jagan
Please provide more details so that we can help you solve the problem. From your first description, I understand that you want to hide a question that is read-only and weather it is read-only or not is calculated dynamically. Am I right?

Hi @Grzesiek2010
I have a note field. The note filed will be auto magically show the response by the select one field I created. Then there is no need to show the note field to the user. I need to only show in the submission sheet. So I need to hide the note field.

So the note is going to display the response from a select_one question right?

That means when? What is the logic behind it? When the not should be displayed and when it shouldn't?

Didn't the form I provided for you in this thread Make the metadata required - #4 by Grzesiek2010 help you solve this problem too?

It would be good to see your form too if you still need help.