How to load json data dynamically in external_choices

Hello, community. I am new in ODK forms. I just want to ask how can I load JSON data in my external_choices at run time dynamically.
Example: I want to load data based on district_id. In my one district, there are 2000 villages, and I have 40 districts in my state. Feeding 40*2000=80000 villages in external_choices and loading it at run time is very ram consuming. So in my case, I'll just want to pass the district_id in my query parameter and villages belonging to that district will be fetched from JSON and loaded into external_choices. Can anybody help how I can achieve it?

Hi @Ashish_Mishra
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

Answering your question: it's not possible to load json data. You need to convert into it to csv and then filter using your ID and search function

@Grzesiek2010 thank you for your response. Do you have any examples of it? Because I am new into it so not able to understand it. Thank you

Maybe I have something but I'm being on vacation now writing this from my phone so can't check but if you don't understand in you can watch this video https://youtu.be/eEXa8GK4yE4
Or browse this forum, I'm sure there are some similar topics here.

Hi @Ashish_Mishra,

There are many threads that can help you with this. You can start by checking out this

Also this