I am getting "Invalid RSA public key. Form has not been saved as finalised" when saving in the smart phone. What could be the problem?

1. What is the problem? Be very detail.

I am getting "Invalid RSA public key. Form has not been saved as finalised" when saving in the smart phone. What could be the problem?

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

I am using ODK collect app and using google drive as server operating on an android phone with the following specifications:
Android version: 11
one UI Core version

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

I have tried changing the settings in ODK server, google account and fallback submission URL

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Welcome to the ODK forum. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Do you have public_key value in the settings worksheet of your form? How did you generate that public key?

I will introduce myself right away and thanks a lot for the help with the link. I have managed to clear the error. I am actually self schooling on ODK so did not know i was using a template with public_key.

Thank you once again @yanokwa nokwa